CH-2: 𝗕𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘄

Start from the beginning

With that, the entire crowd ran off to the gift shop. Velma knew her parents were going to complain about her trying to "ruin" the business.

Mrs. Dibkley gave a glare. "What do you think you were doing?" She demanded.

Mr. Dinkley was also not happy. "Are you trying to ruin our business?"

Velma sighed. "Reboot, parentals. I was just being honest."

"Those were isolated incidents in Crystal Cove's otherwise unblemished supernatural past of hauntings and paranormal activity." Mr. Dinkley stated back.

Velma sighed in exasperation. "That's your generations belief, not mine. My generation, we've only got one thing on our minds."

~*~*~

Meanwhile, Fred and his dad, the Mayor, were both having a similar conversation with one another

Meanwhile, Fred and his dad, the Mayor, were both having a similar conversation with one another. Fred had just put on his orange ascot before continuing on.

"Solving some mysteries and setting traps." Fred stated to his father.

Mayor Jones shook his head. "That's two things, Fred."

"You know what I mean, Dad. We just want answers. Is that wrong?" Fred asked.

"Tickling chin whiskers, Fred, the Mayor's son is supposed to set an example." Mayor Jones stated back to Fred. "When have new residents in town, and the first time one of them sees you, you're in jail. Just try to set a better example when you see him."

Fred shrugged. "I'm trying, Dad. Why, just yesterday, I applied one of my traps at the district science fair. It was rejected for not having anything to do with science." Fred knew that his Dad just wanted the best for him and to have a great future. But Fred wanted to have a future that involved solving mysteries.

Mayor Jones sighed. "I just don't want you to make a mistake your going to regret."

Fred stayed silent for a second. "Like building a bad trap?" He answered.

Mayor Jones fumed. "No! Life's not all about traps and mysteries, it's also about--"

~*~*~

Meanwhile, Shaggy and Scooby were having lots of breakfast. Shaggy's mother and father were both watching the two, while trying to talk to them.

 Shaggy's mother and father were both watching the two, while trying to talk to them