CH-1: 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲

The City of New York, often called New York City (NYC) or simply New York, the most populous city in the United States. With an estimated population of 8,622,698 over a land area of about 302.6 square miles (784 km2), New York City is the most densely populated major city in the United States. Located at the southern tip of New York State, the city is the centre of the New York metropolitan area, the largest metropolitan area in the world by urban landmass, and one of the world's most populous megacities. A global power city, New York City has been described uniquely as the cultural, financial, and media capital of the world, and exerts a significant impact upon commerce, entertainment, research, technology, education, politics, tourism, art, fashion, and sports. The city's fast pace has inspired the term New York minute. Home to the headquarters of the United Nations, New York is an important centre for international diplomacy.

Just outside of New York to the Southeast, a lone boy was making his way towards his home in Brooklyn, albeit with a slight limp in his step. While he's smiling on the outside, internally on the other hand, he was dreading what awaits him at home. This boy's name is Braedey.

Braedey Martin is a young male, only 17 years of age, with pale white skin, short jawline-length brown hair, and cobalt blue colour eyes. He stands 5ft tall, his body being skinny, with skinny legs and arms. He is wearing a black shirt with a blue jacket overtop, as well as jeans and black boots. However, he has a black eye on his right. with some scarring around his chin, and he's got a bruise on his left cheek.

Braedey is a passive person

Braedey is a passive person. He struggles with trying to fit into any crowd, even if it's with those he knows of. He also isn't one to get into fights, which results in him getting injured rather more often than not. He is a little disconnected from physical life due to having little meaningful contact with others. In social party situations, he is uncomfortable, and he often has difficulty controlling his emotions around others.

'Oh, I know Mom and Dad are not going to be happy when they see me like this.' Braedey thought to himself in worry and exasperation as he walked down the street to his home. 'They'll have an anger fit that could put a wild elephant to shame...'

Braedey eventually arrived at the house, which happened to be a two-storey home, and he could hear the sounds of his parents from inside. Braedey sighed, now unlocking the door and he made his way inside.

"Mom... I'm home." Braedey called softly. He peeked behind the edge of the doorway to see his mother walking up from the kitchen to see him.

Braedey's mother, Naomi Jane Martin, is a lovely lady, with fair lightly peach skin, about 35yrs in age, with bright gentle blue eyes, and a pair of small red lips. Her hair is a golden brown reaching down to her shoulders with a gentle flow, with two strands of her hair framing her angelic face. She has a firm slender body shape with a slightly above average bust and hip size, whilst she stands 5ft tall. She is in a sleeveless red shirt and denim skirt reaching down to below both of her knees, a small pearl necklace around her neck, blue earrings on her ears, and she has on a pair of light leggings that hugged her legs gently.