Adrien + Marinette with a hint of marichat and ladynoir

Start from the beginning

Ladybug's bluebell eyes wandered away from his face, returning to their desired target.

"This doesn't look too comfortable," she commented idly, placing her hands on either side of Chat Noir's prominent bulge. Chat twitched beneath her fingers, his body begging that she cup him once more. Touch him.

"Should I kiss it better?"

Chat Noir's mind melted in that instant and his body went up in flames, every ounce of blood rushing to his groin (if it hadn't already). He had no words. Ladybug's lips caressed his leather clad erection and Chat's restrained cock flexed hard against the fabric of his suit, begging to meet the girl's mouth in the flesh. The dark hero worked futilely to suppress an illicit and pathetic whimper. The girl giggled innocently again.

"No need to keep yourself quiet." Her giggling demeanor had become devious and sinful in an instant. "Come on, kitty, say my name..."

A sloppy kiss to his erection.

"Loud please~"

Her lips parted widely and, before the hero could comprehend, Chat's tautly clad cock was deep in her mouth, wet, slick, and throbbing violently against her hot tongue.

Chat Noir bit his own tongue (and he bit it hard), trying to keep from screaming in ecstasy and alerting everyone in a mile's radius of exactly what was going down in the tiny dark alley outside Andevour's Bar and Liquor Store.

But his tongue was beginning to hurt from the clench of his teeth, and the wet, hot, incessant sucking of Ladybug's mouth on his tightly bound sex was unrelenting.

"Ladybug," he finally gave in to whimpering, his voice needier than he'd hoped it would be. Chat gripped Ladybug's hair with his hands. He wanted more touch, more heat, more roughness. He needed more. Chat Noir pumped himself into his lady's mouth, slowly yet firmly so. Ladybug hummed in delight, and the vibrations from her voice sent a heavy wave of pleasure through Chat Noir's groin, piling itself on top of the growing mound of tension that was begging to be released, to be spent. Chat pumped harder, moaning loud and long. His suit was leather, but it was thin, breathable. He could practically feel the girl's saliva dripping and running on top of him. Her lush mouth sucking him off like a lollipop, teasing and licking at the sweetness that was him.

But how he wished, still, to do away with the suit, to allow his aggravated sex freedom, freedom to plunge itself into the back of Ladybug's throat, flesh against her tongue, as he—

Chat Noir's head was light and dizzy from the pleasure. His body felt numb, as if every part of his brain was concentrated on feeling and absorbing this one, mindblowing sensation.

On the electric truth that was Ladybug's moist mouth on his erection.

Well...that was, past tense, Ladybug's moist mouth on his erection.

Ladybug had suddenly stopped her ministrations. She released Chat's bulge from her mouth with a wet pop.

Chat Noir watched her expectantly, excitedly.

Perhaps she'd ask him to detransform so she could take him truly and fully in her mouth.

Or better yet, in her.

But, nope.

Ladybug made no move to continue her kissing, caressing, or sucking, nor did she ask him to destransform. Instead, she stood up, a sly smirk on her lips.

Chat Noir watched her in confusion as she eyed his large, effectively hardened predicament before looking up at him, satisfied.

Then, she clumsily turned on her heels and began walking up the street.