II. First Day High

It's Taehyung's first day at work in his brother's events firm and he's at his hyung's office cabin waiting for their meeting to start.

He's scrolling through his social media and saw a post on his feed:

CHOI MIN-HO AND RUMORED GIRFLRIEND OUT ON A DATE

(Credits to the image owner)

Taehyung felt bad about the post. It's not that he's jealous since it's not the first time that his actor boyfriend got himself involved in such rumors. What saddens him is the fact that they cannot go public about their relationship as nobody knew that Min-ho is bi-sexual aside from really close friends and Taehyung's family. Min-ho just promised Taehyung that once he's ready, he will come out to his family and then to the industry.

Taehyung sighed and decided to turn off his phone as he knew that Min-ho will try to reach him given that there's this new article that was published about him. Just then, Taehyung's sister-in-law, Jennie walked in.

"Tae tae, the meeting in the conference room will start in 5 minutes. Are you ready?" Jennie gave Taehyung an encouraging smile.

"Yes, eonni." Taehyung said with a pout.

"What's got you pouting now?"

"Min-ho. Apparently he's quote unquote out on a date right now."

"Oh, Tae, you should get used to it by now."

"I know, eonni. I am, really. I'm just annoyed that until now our relationship is still hidden. It's been three years and not even his family knows about us."

"Then, why are you still with him. If he has no balls to tell his parents, how can he even stand up for the two of you?"

"He promised, eonni. And Min-ho never breaks his promises."

Jennie decided not to say anything more, but she knew that Min-ho doesn't deserve Taehyung at all. She's been told by colleagues that Min-ho has been spending too much time with his on-screen partner and has been going to clubs very often. Min-ho has been telling Taehyung that he has been quite busy with work that's why he couldn't pay him a visit. Jennie knew that he's lying, but she and her husband decided not to meddle anymore, because Taehyung would always tell them that he trusts Min-ho and that he would never hurt him.

"Jenny sunbaenim, Namjoon sunbaenim is already asking for the both of you. " Rose, Namjoon's secretary said.

"Gomapseumnida, Rose-shi. Taehyung, let's go."

Jennie and Taehyung made their way to the conference room. When they entered, Namjoon was already seated in front with two empty chairs beside him. There were 8 other people in the room --- members of BTS, the CEO of Big Hit, Mr. Park Jiwon and two other representatives from the said company.