I believe you

Começar do início

Suhasini: You can never make a mistake Empress Grandma...

His highness is the right one for me..

Empress: you are still calling him with a title???

Suhasini: He deserves it.. If you don't believe me, inga paarunga...

She walked towards him and stood before him...

Suhasini: Adi.. Look at me in the eye and tell me.. Are you related to that child in anyway??

Adi: Believe me.. That's not my child..

His stern voice said these words appeasing her anxious eyes..

She then turned around and declared..

Suhasini: My husband asked me to believe him.. I believe him.. That child will not be his child..

And I know you people were worried about me.. Please don't get worried.. I'm not sad for these things..

His Royal Highness, Aditya Mahadev belongs only to me.. I will chop off any girl who thinks to usurp him from me..

Madhana and Mahadev were stunned to see Suhasini. Empress had a clear expression on her face.. She still wanted to ask him one last time..

Empress: Are you sure that's not your child???

Adi: You can believe my word on that, Your Majesty.

Mahadev: I'm sorry Adi.. We doubted you..

Adi: Its okay, Your Majesty.

He exited the chamber and Suhasini followed him.. They felt bad for the way they treated Adi. He had always excelled in everything. He never brought any shame on family. He was an ideal prince. So this came as a shock for them and they were not able to control their emotions..

Adi and Suhasini reached their home.. He tried to talk with her. But she did not even wait for him. She entered their bed room and locked the door..

Adi: Hasini.. Jaan... Nambaleiya Ennai???

She did not reply...

Adi: Ma... Sathyama soldren.. Andha kozhandhai ennodadhu illa ma...

There was no reply.. He knocked on the door continuously.. But she was not even coming near the door..

Suhasini was lying down on bed. Its not that she didn't believe him. She believed him. It just hurt her to know that he had stored his semen sample somewhere and she did not even have the idea of it. It hurt her immensely, when she realized there was an high chance for someone to get pregnant with his child. She tried harder to stop her tears.. But she was not able to control.. The knocking on the door stopped.. She lifted her head to look at the door..

Suhasini: Avlo kozhuppu aayiruchi le Unaku.. 10 thedavai ku mela thatta mattiya??? Unaku jenmathukum veliya dhaan inime.. Naan en face eh kaatrena paaru..

She mumbled to herself and laid down again...

Adi: Hasini...