Chapter Two - Figure

She was only thirteen when it happened, no body knows why or whom they only suspect.

But she was clever.
She was always clever.
She knew.

From a young age she was trained to become something. Many around her bullied her, tortured her, shouted at her to become what she is now.

She grew use to it. It's her life. She became one thing she despised. A Murderer.

She became an assassin.

Her name, Lilac Andrea Arsenio.

She was thirteen when they moved her, to keep her safe. It was rumour the Vicious Asto Arnold Arsenio was murdered.

Asto was always looking out for his targets but somehow he missed the one person who had been after him since he was ten years old.

He didn't even see the boy. But he saw him.

Lilac was taken away from the place and into a safe house where she grew up and was trained brutally.

They never treated her like a child she was an object in their eyes. It was as if Asto was getting her ready for something. But he died before it could happen.

The Second-In-Command took over until Lilac was of age.

However, she never did take over she let Paul carry on leading the Mafia but she was always there.

Paul was a family friend even though he respected Asto as his leader, he knew Asto was a sly bastard.

He always felt like leaving as Asto became someone no one recognised throughout the years. From a respected Don he became unrecognisable. Many of his men lost respect for him but still followed him. They feared for their loved ones. They knew what Asto was capable of.

After all, they were there when it happened.

They saw him slaughter many families.

Paul never left, he grew close to Lilac. As she did him but he never showed it. He treated her like his own daughter. He was never allowed to train Lilac. It was Asto's word. Asto knew they were becoming close so he sent Paul away on many missions. He didn't want Lilac to be soft. He had to harden her. And Paul was the only one who gave her a true fatherly emotions.

Lilac never saw Paul as he was sent away abroad for other things, he came back when Asto died. His word was over as he died. But still he didn't see Lilac till she was seventeen and out of the safe house.

But they had lost that relationship. Lilac never blamed Paul for leaving her when she had no one and was brutally trained. She was only hurt. She considered him a father.

When he came back he was blank towards her as she was too. They still interacted but only because of the Mafia.

Lilac became something Paul never wanted for her. He felt guilty. But he couldn't do anything.

It was Asto's word after all.

She never felt like the Mafia belonged to her. Something always felt wrong. But she would take over one day just not yet, she told herself.

Asto was vicious even though he trained her he pampered her. It was mostly like bribe but she never complained she always thanked him as he was the only father figure she knew.

In his twisted way he loved her. Maybe not how a child's to be loved but he did love her which is the reason she was the next in line to take over his Mafia.