Chapter 12✨

Faith POV

It's been 2 weeks since I've heard or gotten a text or call from King. He must be that busy. I mean his the one that said would call but ever since the trip he hasn't called. I was probably just a lil fix he needed. Mcht.

I decide to go to the gym to forget about every thing. I call Kady, my gym instructor telling him that I am on my way.

"Pick up, pick up" I say as I call Kady.

He finally picks up.

" Uhm Kady, hi...are you at the gym right now"

"Yeah" he says breathing heavily.

"Can I come over"

"Yeah cool, I'm about to finish with my client in 15" he says.

"Okay cool"

I drive off in my car making my way to the gym. I make it to the gym and see one empty parking. Nice. It seems to be way full today.
I get off the car with my gym bag and my make my way into the gym. I walk around the gym looking for Kady and I see him wave at me.

I walk over to him and we greet each other.

"And where have you been hiding" he says laughing.

"Chill, I know it's been way too long since I came here, but I'm back now" I say laughing.

"For good" I say seriously.

"I'll hold you to that, come on let's get started" he says to me.

******************

We take about 45 minutes to finish all the exercises including cardio. Gosh my legs were burning but it feels good to be back after like what...3 months. It's been that long.

"My legs are burning" I cry out as Kady starts laughing.

"Now that's what you get for not coming to the gym" he says laughing.

"I hope I'll see you in the next 2 days" he says.

"I'll be back, I promise" I say to him lying straight through my teeth. I mean it's not that I don't want to go to but damn....

"Mmhhh" he says.

"Anyways lemme leave you, I have a another client coming in" he says as he checks the time on his phone.

"Okay, I'ma see you on Wednesday" I say waving as I grab my bag proceeding to leave the gym.

"I'll just shower at home" I say to myself not feeling like using the gym's shower.

As I am about to leave a huge figure bumps into me causing me to stumble and drop my bag.

"Ouch" I wince in pain as my bag drops.

"Sorry mamas" a stern voice says.

"Watch where you're going damn it" I say as I am about to pick up my gym bag.

Before I can pick up my bag the person picks it up first and reaches his hand out to help me stand.

As I am about to reach out for his hand I look up and see that King is the one that bumped into me.

What the fuck.

I pull my hand back as I stand up on my own.

"Hi" he says.

"Hi" I say awkwardly not knowing what else to say.

"I really need to get going" I say as I take my gym bag from him.

"Faith, wait" he says.

"A nigga hasn't seen you in a bit" he says.

Nigga, well if you had called me just like you promised then that wouldn't have been a problem.

*****************************************

King POV

"What are you doing here" she says.

"I'm here to meet up with my gym instructor" I say.

As I am talking to her Kady, my gym instructor comes up to me.

"You made it bro" he says.

"Yeah nigga" I say as I pull him into a hug.

"Y'all know each other" she says as she looks at Kady.

"Yeah this my nigga." I say.

Kady and I go way back. We met back in elementary school and we just clicked. Ever since then we been friends.

"So I see you two have met...wait y'all know each other" Kady says to me.

"Yeah this my girl" I say to him as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Small world we live in hey" he says to me.

"Uhm, I need to get going" she says as she pulls away from my arms.

"Kady..I'ma see you on Wednesday" she says.

"Aight sis, I'ma hold you to that" he says while laughing.

She walks away laughing too and she doesn't even say bye to me.

"Bro you know my girl" I say curiously.

"Yeah, I'm her gym instructor" he says.

"Mmhhh" I say as I look back and see Faith exit the gym.

"Bro..just give me a few minutes, I need to handle something" I say to Kady.

I do a lil jog as I exit the gym following Faith and calling out her name.
She ignores me. Fuck did I do?

"Baby, come on now" I say as I reach near her car and she puts her bag in the boot of her car.

"Baby?" She says with her eyebrows knitted.

"What I do" I say.

"Bro, are you really gonna ask me that" she says with a bit of attitude.

"Nigga I haven't heard or got a text or call from you in the last two weeks, and you're gonna ask me "what I do" nigga please. And you're the one that said you're gonna call me right after you dropped me off at my place. I tried calling you and you didn't even answer, but you know what, it's aight.

Shit. I literally forgot to call her. I just been so busy and I been going through some things.

"Baby I'm sorry, I been so busy" I say.

"Busy for two weeks? No calls, no nothing bro. You telling me you didn't even see the missed calls on your phone?" She says looking me dead in my eye.

Fuck.

"You know what, it's okay...I guess you just used me for sex and decided to dip, and you definitely not serious about whatever this is" she says as she gets into her car.

"Faith wait"

She drives off and leaves me standing in the parking lot dumb folded.

I decide to go back into the gym. I'ma pull up to her house after I'm done here.