Chapter 3✨

King POV

Mutt gets a call from his girlfriend saying she has arrived.

"Bro I'm going to meet Nia at the entrance, I'm coming back"

"Okay, aight" I say to him.

A few minutes later I see Mutt returning with two ladies, one I recognise who is Mutt's girlfriend and the other is a beautiful girl I don't know. I look and analyse her body from top to bottom. Her facial features..from her beautiful dark big brown eyes to her plump brownish mixed with pinkinsh lips and to her beautiful smile..it looks as if she is laughing.

They make their way to us and Mutt sits them near us. She sits next to me and Mutt's girlfriend seats near him. I decide to be a gentleman and greet her.

"Hey" I say to her.

"H-hey" she stutters back

I chuckle. I love when I make women nervous.

"You good ma"

"I'm good, you"she says looking around avoiding eye contact.

"I'm good" I chuckle.

I decide to continue talking to my niggas sitting near me.

She stands up without saying where she is going...she's probably looking for her friend. They probably fucking in the restroom. Knowing Mutt's freaky ass.

A few minutes later the guys decide to leave and the others I don't know...I sit alone as I watch the stripper strip on the pole. As I'm still watching her I see that girl from earlier and she is headed in my direction. She sits near me and we sit there in awkward silence. I decide to break the silence by talking first.

"So....." I say.

"So...." she says

"Are you always this quiet"

"Not really, I just don't be knowing what to say"

"Okay" I smirk.

"Where's your lil friend you came with"

"I don't know hey..she always does this..drags me to clubs then ends up leaving me..."

"So you didn't come here willingly"

"I mean I did but I much rather be at home watching Netflix ughh"

I chuckle lightly. I watch her lips move as she speaks. She's loosened up a bit and the nervousness she has seems to be gone.

"Same man, this is not really my type of scenery"

"Then why you here..she says looking straight into my eyes"

"My friend Kyrie, convinced me to come here since it's my birthday."

"Omg..it's your birthday, why didn't you say" she says with her eyebrows knitted as she reaches in for a hug and says happy birthday"

"How old you turning"

" 33 "

"What?" She asks shocked.

"You heard right baby"

"I swear I thought you were around 25, you quite old grandpa"

I chuckle lightly and look at her.

"What" she says

"Nothing, you're beautiful "

"Thanks", she saya looking away trying not to look at me. She's a shy one.

I lift her chin up.

"Look at me while I talk to you" I say.

"She looks up at me and smiles"

"Sooo...." I say

"You wanna go somewhere?"

"Somewhere.." she says curiously while smiling.

Her beautiful smile.

"I don't know, let's go mamas"

I reach my hand out and she seems unsure but ends up reaching her hand out too as she gets ahold of my hand  as we start to walk out out of the club.

"I should probably call Nia and let her know I'm gone, she'll be worried if she doesn't see me here"

"Don't worry I'll let Mutt know."

"Come on let's go"

We make it outside and I remember I don't have my car. I decide to call my personal driver and he makes it in less than 15 minutes.

"Ouuuu, fancy" she says.

I chuckle as I open the door for her letting her get in and get in afterwards.

"Where we going" she asks while looking out the window.

"My house"

"You tryna kidnap me?" She says quickly turning around, facing me with her right eyebrow lifted.

"No" I laugh.

"I could be some crazy ass person and you wanna take me to your house?"

"But you not some crazy ass person right?"

She turns her head back and continues looking out the window.

*****************************************

We finally make it to my house. And I open my tall gates as we get in.

She looks at my house in amusement.

"You live here alone"

"Yeah"

"Wowwwwww" she says amused.

We get out the car and I open the glass door to my house for her and she enters. As she enters I look at her plump ass.

"Mmhhh" I mutter to myself.

"You good" she asks innocently.

"Yeah I'm good" I say smirking.

Nah I'm not good...I wanna fuck you senseless.