secret.

rosie was beyond excited when she finally found out that the most attractive girl that she had ever seen actually liked her back.

rosie was a player. everybody in campus knew that. guys. girls. you name it.

i mean, who wouldn't want to hook up with the girl? so far as everyone knew, roseanne park was a girlcrush hottie, the sexy guitarist and well, a walking trouble. she was a hot mess, as some people would say.

rosie knew all the fuss that had been going around her. and she actually kinda enjoyed the fame. as long as it would only attract more people towards her, she wouldn't mind at all.

she was the heartbreaker. didn't do relationships or some sort. played with people's feelings and didn't mind hurting them.

it was just all fun and games for rosie. she had always been like that since high school. it was just how she was.

rosie thought she would never grow any special feelings for someone. she didn't believe in it. but after she met this certain brunette girl one day, everything changed.

jennifer kim. that was what people called her. she was famous because of her family. they were the most well known business family in the country.

born rich and spoiled, jennie had become the queen b in campus. she was known to be cold, sassy and intimidating. but what made people adored her so much was that she was absolutely pretty.

the first time rosie saw her, she didn't think much of it. but when she spotted the girl the next day and the day after that, she couldn't help but notice at how captivating the feline eyed girl was.

there was just something that pulled rosie in. since that, she couldn't stop to watch the girl everytime she spotted her in the crowd or when they were in the same room together.

no one knew about this secret crush that rosie had towards the girl, because actually that would be embarrassing. rosie didn't do crushes. never.

the lilac haired girl also never thought that the brunette would ever notice her. she was too busy with her own world. or that was what she thought.

until one party.

it was already past midnight. people were blackout drunk. rosie was tipsy too but she could handle her alcohol.

feeling a little nauseated in the crowded room, she decided to take a fresh air outside.

but little did she know, the brunette girl was also thinking the same.

rosie admitted that she was a little surprised when she found her crush sitting at the front porch.
but she talked to her anyways.

and surpringsly, they got a long instantly.

rosie never expected that the girl would be like this. the cold and sassy personality that she had everyday was just a mask.

the tension got heated when rosie found those feline eyes stopped to stare at hers.

she didn't know if it was because of the alcohol in her system, but she felt hot. and jennie looked absolutely breathtaking.

and she almost jumped in her seat when the brunette, all of a sudden, clashed their lips together.
jennie kissed her. her secret crush.

rosie never felt that way kissing someone before. it was something else. jennie was something else.

and when the brunette ran her hands under her shirt, rosie felt like she was in cloud nine.

and that night was the first time they ever hooked up with each other.

...

rosie thought that jennie would regret it. but turned out, they even got closer after that night. days after that had been filled with them hooking up with each other, sleeping with each other, and crashing in each other's places.