Chapter 1.| Salesman in Train Station

Start from the beginning

" Are you sure about this??! " Renaeé ask.

" It's fine ! " Shinobu said as they both continued to run away from this cool place they came around and across as well.

" Please excuse us ! " Renaeé said.

" Ara Ara " ~

* Washes the girl *

" Sister ! ,  sister ! "

" Sister , this child is hopeless "

" Now, now , Don't be like That, okay?" Renaeé said.

" I just really love that smile of yours ,  Shinobu."  She said dreamily.

* A red tic mark appearance on rights on her face *

" But we can't do anything with a kid, who can't even think for herself! Its to dangerous! "

" All right , when you're on your Own, you can decide by flipping this coin. "

" Right Kanao ? "

" As long as it's given a chance, and so a Person's soul will open up , so don't worry. "

" When you fall in love with some boy someday , you'll change, too, Kanao. "

{ Past ending } { Back too the Story } ~

Renaeé smiled and gently patting ups the young girl who immediately hug's her so tightly not letting her go as She continuing education Her Language's a bit better now actually.

Hoping Tomorrow morning would be a good day after the shop closed They closed the lights and locked the doors and begun to sleep hoping Tomorrow is actually going to be better now.

The next day ~

Renaeé and her sisters opened up the shop and begun to clean up the things after that , Renaeé said goodbye to her sisters after helping them cleaning up the whole thing with the rest of Them.

After that she begun to go right backs up on her journey taking Her's Flute's this time after that she begun to make it on the next restaurant they let Her's play there since of course they'll could not deny her beauty at all so yeah. 

Few minutes later ~

After doing my job and now getting a lot of money from being payed in The restaurant after playing a very strong great Performances out there this was the best anyways here going Home on a train station because last times i call an taxi driver it was a mess so yeahs it was also a really long Ride in The Cars as well. 

As i took my train ticket and waiting for my train a handsome man comes up too me and Begins too asked me if I could play a familiar off games calling " Ddakji " with Him and I immediately accepted his offer because I Just Have nothing to loose at all.  

He told me if i win He owning me you know ¥10000.000 and ass immediately i knew that this a bit different Since IT  was his secret of when he will win the times until out of nowhere's.

{ Before Salesman's meets goes too the beautiful beauty { Renaeé } ~

Gong Yo Pov

After playing a game with Gi - hyong I gave him his money and a card and so i noticed that i had one more card left

' who am I contagious going to give it's out too ' I thoughts Before something's or someone caught my attention She's so beautiful like a Greek Goddess. 

I

begun to walked straight over to her and sat down next to her

" Excuse me , Miss would you like too play a game with me " I asked her

" What , what kind of game , Sir " she's asked me

" Ddakji , do you know how the games work " I asked her

" Yes , yes know the game  " she says oh man her voice so damn attractive For a female here like her now

" but Every singles game you all win I must give you $10000.000$ dollars "

" what about you " She asked me

" Good every single Time I'll win well I will think about it later " i Said.

" Alrighty enough then let's played up the game " i said.

" Which color ma'am Red or Blue " as i asked Her

" Blue , because I have nothing too all loose now " She Said.

It still wasn't that bad but yeah's well  so anyways Here we are now just we'll all Completely Still playing The Games " Ddakji " and For i could see That She was still Smiling as she's playing THAT  games.

For every single time i won just all For me i kissed her as she slapped me now completely different. But at least were having Fun with each others.  Me Just kissing her since I keep winning until finally on the 19th round she won just as she was about too slapped me until I grabbing her hand and gave Her The Money. 

She looked shocked because you now all know why

Renaeé Pov

He grabbed my Hand that placing The money inside them and my eyes went straight back like crazy so much more different than most usuals peoples it's was then my shocked came outs of me as he gave me a different brief cases it was really full of money and I was just all shocked about it as well.

Before he left he Gave a brown card i remembered him saying something of like this

" If you'd like to play more games then I suggested you calling up This phones number on the back of This All Brown cards " he said before leaving me all a speechless person , i definitely watchs him got on the train and he disappear like a Fire on Heat Gasolines.

When I got home sang my sister's too sleep before I took a shower after that got dressed and grabbed my phone as i quickly begun to call The number so yeah here we go now completely Just on a new adventures of games.