⪻ ≪ V ≫ ꧁ 𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 ꧂ ⪼

⌊"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘶𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺?"
- 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘻

✧----------------✧----------------✧

⚠️WARNING: Guns, Swearing and Blood

【- 16:30 𝘱𝘮 -】

Liz spent the entire day, explaining everything Y/n needed to know, and even though she was still pretty unsure and nervous, y/n quickly caught onto everything.

Of course they also spent their free time catching up with each other. Liz nearly poured her entire life story, after Y/n left, out. She talked, complained and gossiped about anything and everything that came to mind. It felt like they never were apart from each other to begin with.

Y/n, listened with great interest in her old friends stories, yet hoped she wouldn't expect her to start talking about her life after moving away. Lucky for her, Liz was able to read the room, so she talked enough for the both of them.

"Have a good day, Sir!" y/n said while holding the door open for a leaving customer. Liz walked up to her and patted her back "Wow, you're a natural at this!!" she praised. Proud, yet slightly Embarrassed, Y/n looked to the side "I know~" she said jokingly. "Oh my, you're as humble as ever." Liz responded with a sarcastic tone.

Y/n chuckled at her remark and finally closed the door she was still holding, for the costumer that had already left. Liz walked back to the cash desk and grabbed her phone, seeing a message from Taro. He had to leave early for one of his side jobs.

She slightly frowned at her phone, "Man.. It's slowly getting late and they are by themselves now... And we still need to clean up the storage room upstairs... Crap.." she mumbled.

"What's up?" Y/n asked, walking up to Liz. She shook her head and smiled "Nothing! We still have a lot to do, let's get going."

"You need to be somewhere?"

Liz scratched her neck "Kind off, but it's fine. Don't worry about it." Y/n sighed, "Are you Worried about your siblings?" she asked, knowing already, that was the reason for her troubles.

Liz had 4 Siblings in total, Taro, her twin, and 3 younger siblings. One being 14, and the other two being 8 and 9 years old. Her Family always had issues with money, so her Parents spent most of their time away from home, working.

Sadly the whole Family was Quirkless, meaning finding a proper job wasn't impossible, but certainly more difficult with their given conditions.

Taro and Liz, being the oldest siblings, always did what they could to support the family in any way possible, that was their reality. In addition to that, she has always been very protective over her family, she'd always worry.

"How'd you know?" Liz asked curiously. Y/n smiled at her "Some things never change, no matter how much time passes."

Liz gave her a defeated look.

"You should go and check up on them." she offered as she gave Liz a sympathetic smile. " Today is your first day! I can't leave you here alone.." she instantly gave back.

Hesitantly she glanced at her phone again, looking at her wallpaper, Picture of her family.

She frowned slightly and sighed "Would you be fine on your own?"

'On your own' Those words echoed in Y/n's mind as Liz spoke them. She actually thought checking up on them would mean giving them a call...She nervously nodded in response.