⪻ ≪ ⅫⅠ ≫ ꧁ 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎́ / 𝙱𝚊𝚛 ꧂ ⪼

Recap:
After all the troubles of Actually arriving at the Agency building, the actual Job interview didn't make things particularly easier for Y/n. One of Hawks' personal assistants, Jiran Teruya, was in charge of the interview and sure as hell wasn't going easy on her. Reaching a point where the interview was supposed to end with Y/n getting kicked out, in the last moment Hawks walked into the room, or rather fell, as he passed out. Y/n immediately took action and tried to do as much as she could, but never was able to locate any injuries. Because there were none to begin with.

✧----------------✧----------------✧

"You're hired."

".... I'm what now? 😀", Her expression froze in confusion.

"You are hired. You're officially now a medical intern in training.", Hawks repeated. Still smiling, he stood up and grabbed a towel, whiping the fake blood off his jacket, his eyebrows slightly sunk into an annoyed frown, "Naww crap. This is gonna stain..", he mumbled.

Y/n looked over to Teruya in disbelief, he nodded and turned around, walking back to his desk, her resume that had fallen out her bag, floating up to his hand. She was still very confused about what had happened and remained on the floor for another couple minutes.

"Why did you suddenly decide to take me in? I thought I was doing horrible."

Hawks laughed, "HAH Oh believe me you were! Absolutely terrible. There's No sugar-coating-", "Okay! I get it.", She interrupted.

"Under normal circumstances we would have sent you home immediately.", Teruya continued, Y/n glanced at the fake blood stained towels and looked back at Hawks, who was still trying to clean his jacket, "The interview wasn't actually the whole point of this meeting. You were testing me." She concluded.

Teruya nodded, Hawks smirked, walking towards Y/n and extended his arm. Slightly irritated by the whole situation, she pretended to not have noticed his gesture and stood up by herself. She walked over to the desk and sat down on her chair again, "How mean..", he fake pouted sarcastically as he retreated his hand.

"So, I'm a medical intern here now?", She looked at Teruya with a serious Expression, "Your resume says that You have some experience, You took first aid classes, graduated from high school with pretty high grades and have an extra ordinary healing quirk. That's very fortunate Because if you hadn't known some basics, we would have had to start at 0 with your education. But since you have no professional training, besides the personalized training you had mentioned, we can't just put you in that department. So for now you're to remain an Intern." Teruya said. Hawks walked over to him and sat down.

"Usually interns don't get paid..", y/n sighed jokingly, "It's different for medic interns.", Teruya said straight away.
She was slightly thrown off by his dead Serious reaction. "What about my drawbacks?"

Hawks looked at his wrist clock and stood up, "Ah crap.", walking towards the windows, "Don't worry bout that, your training will help you deal with it."

"Training?", She asked slightly nervous, "We'll discuss that later. Teruya, stay here and explain further details."

"Yes sir.", He responded, y/n watched Hawks opening the window, "Where are you going?"

"Sadly, I'm a very busy person with an unfortunately loaded schedule..." He sighed.

She nodded, not showing any ounces of that small amount of disappointment that crept into her mind. She glanced to the ground, remembering the puddles of fake blood, "Wait You can't leave ye-",

"Oh and also! You guys can Clean up this mess later on, looks like someone died here", he interrupted her.

"And Whose fault is that?!" She asked rhetorically Annoyed.
He gave her an innocent look and shrugged. The innocent expression slowly shifted into an arrogant smirk.