Babies!

If you had told Enji that he was pregnant a year ago, he wouldn't believe you. But after the incident, he would most definitely would. "Takami!" Enji yelled. Lately Keigo, Hawks, has been taking over his place, due to the babies, so the man was running around like a chicken that lost its head. Enji was sitting on the couch when be called Keigo, seeing as they were the only two at the house at the time. As he waited, he scrolled through his phone, looking at the news, baby stuff that they would need, anything honestly. The winged hero came running into the room, his hand tightly around the corner of his white towel. "Enji? Is everything okay?? Are you okay!? How are the babies!?" Keigo was getting worked up again. The sapphire blue eyes met his yellow ones and once he noticed that nothing was wrong, he calmed down and sighed lightly, his wings going down slightly.

Keigo smiled softly at the other and sat down next to him. "Okay, sorry, what's wrong?" he asked again, more calm this time. Enji smiled at the other. Keigo was more on his toes than the others, which makes sense due to the villains being more active since Enji had to go on leave. He was still healing, he needed some time and then he could work again, until he has to stop and Keigo would take his place again. The blond wasn't sleeping, he was always tired and he barley at as it was, it worried Enji and Hisashi. Kan being in the same position, couldn't be at home as much. "I just wanted to ask you if you had gotten any sleep." the red said softly, putting his phone away. The blond stopped smiling and looked at his hands in his lap. He couldn't hide it, it was hard when Enji was always paying attention.

Everyone was stressing and it was hard to hide. Between Enji being pregnant and villains being on their asses, it was becoming hard to keep their heads straight. "No, I haven't." Keigo whispered softly. Enji frowned. "Go put some pants on and then come back in here, we're going to take about this." the red head said softly. Keigo hated how he was talking, how he was acting, they didn't want Enji to worry, all three of them agreed not to worry him, but here Hawks is, worrying the other. The blond nodded and left the room, he cursed at himself as he changed into boxers and pants. He walked back into the living room and was quickly pulled into a hug by Enji. "Ei.." the blond mumbled. His eyes began to get droopy, Enji had a naturally warm body, so he used it to his advantage. "Sleep." he whispered to the blond, giving him a light kiss on the cheek. Keigo hummed and feel asleep quickly.

Enji moved the other to the shared room and put him into the bed. He then layed himself down beside the winged hero, who the  wrapped his wings and arms around the red head, and feel asleep with him. After a few hours of sleep, Keigo awoke with a slight start, something touched him. He looked around and then down, Enji was still asleep. A light smile came to the blond's tired face. He kissed the man's head and then felt it again. He squinted his eyes and looked down further. "Hm.." he hummed. The hero put his hand on Enji's stomach and waited. Enji's stomach was going to be the reason the other couldn't work, but they already talked about it and that was okay. That's when he felt it. A grin came to the blond's face and his hand moved from the other's stomach to being wrapped around him again, Keigo pulling him closer to his chest.

Keigo fell back to sleep, only to be woken up by picture being taken of them by Hisashi and Kan. He flipped the two off, and everyone tried to wake up the red head, once Enji was up, the four had dinner and spoke about what the next steps would be for the next few months.

Isa December Mfs

Enji smiled as be helped Rei and Fuyumi with the gingerbread cookies. It was Christmas Eve and everyone was at the Todoroki home. Izuku brought Katsuki and his mother, Shoto brought Sero who brought Mineta, Natsuo brought his girlfriend and drug Dabi along with them, Keigo brought Tokoyami and Dark Shadow while Kan brought Monoma, seeing as the boy refused to leave the dorms, and Fuyumi brought Rumi. So, it was a house full of gays. Not only that, but his father, Yukio, even came to visit for Christmas, his two bodyguards coming along with. It was so nice, so lively in the home, almost perfect. Perfect until Enji felt light headed and his stomach began to hurt. The girls looked to the man with worried faces. "Oh shit!" Rei cursed, causing Fuyumi to look at her with shock. Rei quickly ran into the living room, grabbing the attention of Katsuki, Mineta, and Hisashi. "We need to go, now!" she said loudly.

Everyone, who had stopped talking, quickly jumped to their feet, knowing exactly what they were talking about. Ooh, this is going to be a long night. The purple haired teen thought as he and Sero watched Shoto get up and run to grab the keys to their car.

December 25th, 7AM

Shoto stood at the glass, looking over the sleeping babies. He wasn't sure what it was, but he really wanted to see his little siblings. Izuku came up beside the other, seeing as Shoto hadn't slept that night, Midoriya decided it was best to check in on him. The green haired boy crossed his arms and watched the other grin from ear to ear, watching two nurses come in and bring in a baby and take another. Shoto was on his toes, he wanted to see them. Enji wanted to wait until they were here, he wanted to be surprised when he found out weather they were both boys, girls, or even a boy and a girl, so none of them knew. "Jeez," Midoriya spoke, making the duel haired boy look at him confused. Midoriya rolled his eyes. "you need to calm down. I'm sure we'll be able to see them so—" The teen was cut off by Keigo running down the halls, a grin on his face and his feathers fluffed up.

The Doctor was trailing behind him, a smile on his lips as he made his way to big family. Once he stopped, so did Keigo, the blond's grin never leaving his face. "Congratulations. Both babies are very healthy." Little cheery noises came from the group. "And, the gender?" Shoto asked, his eyes widening slightly from curiosity. The Doctor chuckled and nodded. "Yes, genders." He spoke as he went through the papers on his clipboard. "Now, this may be confusing, so stay with me." He instructed. The group nodded, aside from Keigo. "The twins are boys," Cheers, and a wine from Fuyumi. The doctor chuckled again. "however, one of the boys is something like your father." The group stared, Keigo kept his smile. "We will make a schedule for both the twins and Enji, for when they need to come in for check ups, and we'll wait until they are older to see if the youngest is really like your father." He said. The group nodded and, with a smile, he led them to the room. Shoto was on his toes, once again. Izuku wasn't sure what it was, sure, he was happy to be an older brother but he wasn't that excited.

The group stopped outside the room door and the doctor left them. Keigo grabbed the doorknob and the group, slowly, went inside of the room. Hisashi had a baby in his arms, wrapped in a blue and white blanket while Kan stood beside Enji's bed, a baby, with the same type of blanket, in his own arms. Enji was fast asleep, so everyone made sure to keep quiet as they came further into the room. Shoto made his way over to Hisashi, trying to get a glimpse of the baby in his arms. The Midoriya smiled and softly turned his body, showing the duel haired boy the small human. A wide smile made its way to Shoto's face, making Hisashi smile at him fondly. The baby had soft dark skin, like Hisashi and, from what Shoto could see, Keigo's markings. Shoto really wanted to the hold the baby, but he also didn't want to make the baby cry and wake his father up; which says a lot about how much he's changed.

On the other side of the room, Midoriya was looking at the other twin. Both babies looked oddly similar, nothing was all that different from the two, or so he thought. "Isamu," Enji's tired voice came. He pointed at the child in Kan's hands and then pointed at the baby in Midoriya's. "and Ayumu. There is a print on their left and right foot, making a heart." He yawned and made grabby hands for Isamu. Kan chuckled and gave him the baby. Enji cradled the baby and looked over to see Shoto smiling at the child that lay in Midoriya's arms. "You can hold him, Shoto." The boy looked at his father, his eyes wide and a grin on his face. Hisashi smiled and, slowly but gently, gave the baby to Shoto. Izuku watched as Shoto took the baby in his arms and smiled. Enji smiled softly and watched as Fuyumi and Hisashi looked over the boy to see the baby. Natsuo and Touya walked over to Enji and he let Natsuo hold the little one. Rei and Inko stood at the doorway, smiling.

"Now this is a nice Christmas present."