"How can we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through, you were standing there by my side
And now you gon' be with me for the last ride."

Back to the piano.

"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again (I'll see you again, dad said)
We've come a long way (yeah, we came a long way)
From where we began (you know we started)
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again (I'll tell you)
When I see you again."

"Aah oh, aah oh
Wooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, yeah."

1,2,3 back up.

"First, you both go out your way and the vibe is feeling strong
And what's small turned to a friendship, a friendship turned to a bond"
Will, Grell, and Ronald.
"And that bond will never be broken, the love will never get lost."
(The love will never get lost)
"And when brotherhood come first, then the line will never be crossed
Established it on our own when that line had to be drawn,
Eric and Alan.
"And that line is what we reached, so remember me when I'm gone."
(Remember me when I'm gone)

They started clapping to a beat. "You guys remember the family part?" "Hehe only if you lead the way dearie." I went to my room and came back with the guitar. "Ready . . . 1,2,3."

"How can we not talk about family when family's all that we got?
Everything I went through, you were standing there by my side
And now you gon' be with me for the last ride."

"One more time, 'And now you gon' be with me for the last ride."
"And now you gon' be with me for the last ride."
Perfect, we'll work on the vocal chords some other day. "Dad, piano." "Hihi, I'd love to," he said.

"So let the light guide your way, yeah
Hold every memory as you go
And every road you take
Will always lead you home, home."

Don't cry, not yet.

"It's been a long day without you, my friend."
They were fallowing along.
"And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again."

"Aah oh, aah oh
Ronald was like uh, yeah (yeah)
Wooooh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, yeah."

"When I see you again (yeah, uh)
See you again (yeah, yeah, yeah)"

"When I see you again."

Now the tears fell and I don't remember the last time they were like this.
"Victoria, what's wrong?"

Undertaker's POV:

She ran to her room. "Everyone wait here," I said. I found her in the bathroom wiping her tears off. "You'll ruin the makeup," I said. "Oh you know I'm not one for makeup . . . Except on special occasions." I helped her look beautiful again. "You know I didn't mean to, but two days before he left I looked at those lyrics." "I'm glad you did because that song was intended for you, and all those reapers in my living room," Victoria said, "Now let's go before one of them does, the real cheers is about to begin."

Victoria's POV:

We all gathered around the piano. "If it weren't for you all that song wouldn't be on paper, and just like it says, 'We've come a long way from where we began.'
I held up my glass of wine, "urale familiei."
"In case you're all wondering, she said cheers to family," Rudgar said. "And I second that." "I third it," Sacha said. "Well she's already my pretend sister so, to family," Ronald said. "To family, come on Will you know you want to," Grell said.
". . . to family." Eric and Alan clinged their cups, "to family," they said in unison.
"Well old friend," dad said. Nothing but a smile on Othellos face. "To family."
Dad put his arm around me. "A family for the rest of our lives, hehe."
"That doesn't sound bad," I said. Behind Sacha was the refrigerator with the first picture of all 10 of us—when we went to the beach—when we looked like a family.

💀🖤alright bedtime🖤💀

I was ready for bed when I noticed a present under my blanket. "Ah so you found it." Undertaker was in his pjs. "You don't have to—" "Oh but I did." He sat down next to me. "This ones special, go on open it." In it was a framed picture.

"She looks so beautiful," I said

"She looks so beautiful," I said. "Yes she does, but it was only for a few minutes, I mean the closest wedding thing she could bring was a vail and herself."
"Hold up, you and mom got married." I froze and then looked at the picture.
"I-I'm sorry I meant you and Claudia—"
"No it's alright, at this point with all the pictures and stories I told you, she's as much a mother to you as she was to the previous Earl," dad said. "And we eloped, Victoria." "Ok so you got married fast, how was it like?"

Undertaker's POV:

She was ready for her new home bedtime story, holding the picture to her heart.
"Her escort was a priest in disguise, they met me at the park where we had our first picnic, and so it began."

"Do you, Claudia Phantomhive, take Adrian Crevan as your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." She was shaking a bit but I held her hands. "And do you, Adrian Crevan, take Claudia Phantomhive as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I looked into her eyes and said the most dangerous words a human could say . . . I do." Victoria looked back and forth from me to the picture. "Then we exchanged rings and sealed the deal." "You mean . . ." All I could do was nod my head.

My kiss to Claudia was as passionate as ever, I didn't care who saw us and I didn't want it to end. But sadly, she had an engagement party to go to, her own.
"Will you be there tonight?" I cupped her face. "Of course my love, I haven't missed any of your parties since that day in the garden house." Her face was the color of her dress, "I remember that night," she said. I took off her ring and put it on her right hand. "It should be safe there for tonight." "Lady Phantomhive we must go, you might have guest arriving," the priest said. We kissed one last time, but there was something different in that one, and then . . . "Meet me in my room at midnight."

"Meet me . . . Hold up." "Heeheeheee, I knew you'd act like this," I said. "I'll leave the rest to your imagination."

Victoria's POV:

He put the picture next to the blue rose. "Goodnight my little vampire reaper," dad gave me a kiss on the forehead then went to the guest room. There was one more goodnight to be said. I looked at the picture till I could hardly keep my eyes open then . . . "Goodnight mom."