“I love you too Auntie Lia.” He gives me a kiss on the lips.

I then set him down on the ground and give my sisters a hug.

We then talk about the ballet show and about our lives until Marco walks in through the door with a guest.

Mario fucking Götze.

Why the fuck is he here?

Shouldn’t he be in Munich?

“Hi Mario, we haven’t seen you in ages.” My mom says as she walks out of the kitchen and gives Mario a hug.

My sisters then give him a hug along with my dad while I just stand at the side. Luckily no one forces me to acknowledge him. Which is great.

“You might as well just move back to Dortmund with the amount of time you spend here.” I comment making Mario look over at me.

“Lia, stop it.” My mom warns me making me roll my eyes.

“It’s the truth, it’s like he’s been here more than he has been in Munich.” I roll my eyes once more.

“Lia, shut up.” Marco glares at me.

“Fuck off Marco.” I shout.

“Lia, stop it right now. Mario is our guest.” My mother warns me once again making me roll my eyes for a third time tonight.

“It’s fine Mrs Reus.” Mario smiles at my mom but that just makes her glare at me even more.

“No it’s not Mario, Lia shouldn’t be talking to our guest like that. Lia please apologize to Mario.” My mum turns to face me and crosses her arms.

“Are you being serious?” I ask and she nods.

“Completely serious.” I sigh and face Mario. He looks very awkward and has an apologetic look in his eyes. I stare at his face for a few seconds. I look at his worried eyes, his chubby cheeks and puffy lips.

“I’m sorry.” I mutter.

“It’s fine Lia.” Mario nods at me so I turn around and go back and sit in the living with Nico. I pick up some of his toys and play with him on the couch. Mario excuses himself to go to the toilet, once he leaves Marco glares over at me.

“I know you’re angry at Mario but there’s no need to be such a bitch.” Marco hisses at me.

“Marco not right now.” Yvonne says quietly trying to get us to stop. The toilet then flushes so Yvonne looks at us seriously. “Stop it now.”

“It’s all her fault for being a stubborn bitch over her just being angry over a little thing.”

“Ugh Marco, fuck off.” I throw a pillow over at him just as Mario walks back into the room. He looks at us all before sitting down next to Marco.

“Dinner is ready.” My mom shouts so we all go into the dining room. I sit at a chair in the middle of Yvonne and Melanie. Marco sits opposite me and Mario sits opposite Melanie while my mum and dad sit at either end of the table.

“It’s tomato and sausage pasta so I hope you like it.” My mom smiles at us all as we all take portions of the pasta.

“So are you enjoying it in Munich?” My dad asks.

“Yes, it’s great. I knew most of the guys already due to the national team duties so I kind of knew everyone.” Mario replies.

“Do you ever miss your family?” Melanie asks.

“Yeah, but Felix is now living with me because he’s in Bayern’s youth system so it’s nice having a family member there with me.” Mario smiles at my mom.