Everyday until I left, they were sometimes home for Sundays. They left the day after. Everyone else's parents were worried for me and I usually slept over at Ty's place. His dad was more than welcome to help me and I'm thankful for him till this day. Funny to say that Blake and I have daddy issues while Ty just doesn't have any. I stay quiet and I don't respond to Harry as he laughs his ass off.

"That was funny, wasn't it?" he sounds out of breath and he wipes a fake tear under his eyes. I look at him unamused and he stops.

"Kaydon, all I'm telling you is that you're wasting your heart and time," he sighs, staring at me. "Mostly with Sierra."

That's when he crossed the damn line. Actually, he crossed it since when he took us. "What's that supposed to mean?" I respond back quickly.

"She doesn't love you." he says straightforward. I shake my head and poke my tongue to my right cheek.

"Even if she doesn't love me," the words spilling out of my mouth, "She'll just have to live with the fact that I love her."

I see his eyes widen in shock for a split second and I smile at myself for saying it. It is true. I broke the rule but she doesn't have to know. Plus, maybe she's into rule breakers.

"Will she know?" he asks, suddenly intrigued. I just focus my eyes on the trees and signs moving past us and his question.

"She will."

Sierra

I pull the soft, baby blue blanket around myself as I stare at the clock on my bedside table. It's been four hours.

Four hours since he left. Four hours since I felt anything. Four hours since I saw him. My tears are dry, my nose is no longer stuffy, and my heart is somewhat patched up. I just feel empty. My head isn't empty, though. It's running through thoughts.

I hear a knocking on my door and I sit up from my laying state. I take out the black hair tie and slid it on my wrist before fixing my hair. "Come in." I say, softly. The door creaks open and I try to smile when I see Ty and Blake walk in.

They changed from their clothes before. Ty is wearing a brown hoodie with shorts and Blake has on sweatpants and a grey long sleeve champion pullover.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask. My hands brush down my navy blue sweatshirt and I cover my legs, which were only wearing black shorts, with the blue blanket.

Ty sits down at the end of my bed, moving pillows and Blake sits down next to me, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"We were wondering how you were feeling," Blake says, making sure he was quiet. "Parker and Cam went out to go get some noodles for us all to eat." he tries to give me a smile.

I nod. "I'm fine." Ty raises an eyebrow and I chuckle softly. He knows when I'm lying.

"I texted him an hour ago. He said he was unpacking and he misses us already." Ty continues to create light conversations and my heart sinks about Kaydon. Should I text him?

I don't want to become a distraction to him. If Harry sees him not doing well, then he might not just come back ever. Blake shuffles around on my bed before laying down on his back and his hands behind his head.

"You should text him." he says out of the blue and I whip my head to him giving him a shocked expression.

"What?"