Chapter 49~ Vodka

Start from the beginning

Did they all just...Leave Ivy?

"OLLY, come help me please" she sighs dropping her arms looking at me with her neck at a weird angle and I feel a small smile on my lips from what she called me. How drunk is she that she's calling me Olly?

I walk over to her and look at her wrapped in blue and white wrapping paper before she grins at me making me smile seeing her smile.

"I'm your present" she whispers and I chuckle lightly before getting on my knees starting to unwrap her.

"How'd you manage this sweetheart?"

"You're giving me butterflies" she mumbles and I look up seeing a small blush on her cheeks, grabbing all the wrapping paper before tossing it to the side.

"I hate you" she whispers her mood completely changing and I sigh before my hands go to her waist and I help her sit up, she doesn't make eye contact and I frown when her pretty green eyes go glossy as she looks down at her hands.

My eyes find her fingers fiddling with the ring I got her and I smile slightly, "You want Ice cream?" I ask lightly, I know she hates me. For fuck's sake I hate me for hurting her, a few more days, maybe even hours. I almost know where all the bombs on Alexander are, I got someone to look at an extra of his body and he's working right now to hack into them without letting the whore know, but until then I'll take no risk.

I was told, if I took the remote at night she has an extra. She stops breathing the bombs go off, we hurt Alexander the bombs go off, there are more then one remote. I tried finding it but it was no where to be seen. I even went to her shitty apartment.

"There is none" she murmurs and I softly grab her chin making her look at me, "I got some the second I found out there was none" I whisper and her eyes light up a bit as my thumb rubs small circles on her jawline.

A soft smile forms on her lips before she gets up, tumbling a bit she grabs onto my arm. "Everything is spinny" she gasps looking around the room and I sigh looking at the bottles of alcohol  on the floor, empty might I add.

"Wait-I wanna try something" she slurs and I raise an eyebrow when she stands in front of me before giving me her 'I'm about to do something dumb' look and grabbing my hands putting them on her waist. "Don't tell your bitch girlfriend-" she pauses grabbing my tie and yanking me forward until our lips are less then an inch apart. "-You're still mine Olly" she whispers.

I look into her eyes before a small smirk makes it's way onto my lips, "I never stopped being yours Ivy" I whisper back and her eyes light up like a kid on Christmas morning, something I haven't seen for 4 days now.

"Good-Now catch me darling" she says before jumping and wrapping her legs around my torso, I let out a small grunt before my hands go to her fucking ass holding her up as she giggles wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"Jesus woman" I grunt holding onto her tightly, "You hands are not in a PG place" she mutters nuzzling her face into my neck as her soft scent of strawberries and vanilla fills my senses sending a cooling wave through me, fuck. "I like it though"

"Can you break up with her...Please" she asks quietly as I start walking to the kitchen, her ankles lock with each other holding herself up up as her one hand tangles into my hair. "I will baby, I promise" I call her the name I've been aching to call her by for days, she's drunk and won't remember shit

"Why did you do that?" she asks with a slur and shaky voice, if she cries right now I'm going to end up spilling everything.

I flick on the lights before placing her one the black and white marble island in the middle, ignoring her last question as I let go of her and turn to the freezer getting the ice cream.