Chapter 49~ Vodka

Start from the beginning

We all get up and head to the living room where we made the guys carry the tree in for us, not Ares. He was in the meeting, But it's not a real tree, it's one of those one's that have the build in lights and everything.

"Alright, I got options" Abby walks into the room with four different bottles of liqure in her arms, struggling as she walks to the couch and carefully drops them. "Pick everyone" she says putting her hands on her hips outta breath.

"Oh-I call dibs on this" Athena grabs the bottle of scotch and we all raise an eyebrow at her as she scowls at us.

"I want this one" Abby picks up some whiskey and Mason the lightweight grabs the champagne before the vodka is in my lap.

"You're drinking" Abby nods to me before she twists open the cap of her bottle, Athena hums in agreement as her and Mason open the box with the tree in it.

Straight from the bottle?

"Be a big girl" Abby teases as she takes a swing of the whiskey taking a huge sip, she brings the bottle back and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, it takes a lot to get Abby drunk drunk.

"This is gonna end amazing" Mason grins as all the decorations are dumped out on the floor and I look at the bottle in my hands. I mean how much of a lightweight could I be?

 I mean how much of a lightweight could I be?

What the fuck?

We come back 3 hours later to find the girls completely drunk and wasted as Mason laughs on them sitting on the couch.

"Seb! You're here!" Abby yells looking at Sebastian with a grin, Sebastian turns around looking behind him before pointing to himself with a questioning look as me and Nicolas both smack the back of his head.

"I'm out" Mom laughs tumbling a bit when she steps away from the tree, "Nighty night bitches" Mom waves before she walks to the stairs tumbling slightly every once in a while.

"I'm stuck" Ivy walks out from behind the tree wrapped in gift wrap, Mason only laughs harder on the couch when Ivy falls to the floor on her back.

"Oh I can't do this tonight" Nicolas mutters before turning around and walking out of the house.

"Seb, pick me up" Abby demands and again he looks around behind him before pointing to him, "No, your ass-Yes you, you dumb fuck. I'm sleepy, pick me up before I shove a ornament up your ass" she snaps and his eyes widen before he runs to her and I just look at Ivy playing with the wrapping paper she's wrapped in.

"Ouch, not like that idiot" she smacks his shoulder when he helps her stand, he rolls his eyes before bending down and picking her up bridal style.

"ew" Mason mutters and I glare at the side of his face, I hate him. Why's he always so damn close and touchy with Ivy?

he gets up and thankfully walks up the stairs. "If I don't make it out of the room in 5 minutes I want a black casket" Sebastian nods at me before walking off.