Chapter 49~ Vodka

Start from the beginning

He looks at me and our eyes meet, only this time I don't look away. I'm sick and tired of letting him be able to throw me around, tired of the pity looks I get every time Molly walks into the room. We weren't even a thing, why does it matter so much?

I wait for him to look away and with a sigh he does before pulling out his phone, I roll my eyes and look back to my phone hearing Molly stomp off as her heels clank with the floor smiling as I get a message.

My fav wax statue: This is the perfect chance, I grab her and we kill her

Me: NO, STOP IT D

My fav wax statue: But all I have to do is grab her bitchy ass and-BOOM me and the guys kill her for hurting you

Me: Did you eat yet idiot

My fav wax statue: Yeah

My fav wax statue: How's your friend settling in

A smirk makes it's way to my lips as I look at Mason and Athena chatting with a smile as they eat.

Me: Want me to tell him you say hi?

My fav wax statue: NO, FUCK NO

Me: Do you have a crushhhhhh?

My fav wax statue: Fine I won't kill her, bye, eat.

I smile and before I could turn my phone off I get an airdrop from 'Iphone'. I look up and now see Seb, Abby and Ares all on their phone. The cock sucker would never airdrop me so I accept it knowing it's Abby or Seb.

A smile creeps up my lips as I look at the small text on a simple black screen, 'You look really pretty today' damn they know how to cheer up a gal.

But before I could send something back the user disappears, "Let's do shots!" Mason grins at all of us and the other guys slowly smile, I mean except for Ares but when does he ever?

"Yes" I answer along with Athena, we look at each other before grinning. Maybe Christmas won't be so bad this year. I can't relive it's Christmas Eve in 1 hour.

Ares's phone rings and he stands before giving Seb a small look, he nods at him and Ares walks out of the room rolling up the sleeves of his white dress shirt. He had a meeting so he changed when we got back from the mall.

"We need to set up the tree" Athena says and I look at Abby before we both squeal. Gosh finally friends to do this part with, In uni me and Abby always did this part alone as she drowned herself in sweets and whiskey. I always was the one that made sure she didn't go streaking through our school hallways and took care of her as she had her 'blond moments' as she calls it.

"Let's go" I stand and clap my hands, the two boys look at each other before looking at me with a look that I read right away and groan.

"We'll make it back before you all are done" Seb gets up and runs over to me before pecking my cheek and quickly doing the same to Abby, she glares at him and he quickly runs off with a evil chuckle before she could smack him.

Nico chuckles and before he could walk off I clear my throat extra loud, he curses under his breath before turning and walking to me. Placing a small kiss on my temple he gives me the middle finger with a sarcastic smile and walks off. I see that most of our goodbyes happen like that.

"Is that hot guard joining us?" Mason wiggles his eyebrows and Athena, Abby and I all chuckle before Athena gets up patting his back.

They'd be cute toget-OH MY GOD, DASON