Meeting Mr. B

~He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.~ 1 John 4:8

Ugggghhh!

I honestly didn't think about Halloween UNTIL October came up, so now I'm writing these chapters everyday like it's a freakin assignment due on Friday! T^T

Buuuutt, I really think I'll be able to make it either before or a day or two after Halloween? Idk 🤷🏽‍♀️

_______________

(Y/N) yawned as she stretched, a strained groan coming from her mouth as Cory woke up after her. He rubbed his eyes before turning to her. "That was a weird dream, huh?"

Cory tiredly nodded at her question, kind of disappointed as (Y/N) stood up from her air bed and walked over to the dolls, undoing the black ribbon. After (Y/N) and Cory had their separate dolls, they scanned the room as Cory went to scratch his hand.

"It's gone." He gasped, looking at his hand in excitement. "My poison oak! (Y/N), It's gone!"

"What? Lemme see!" She took his hand and looked it over, her eyes blow wide in disbelief as he jumped out of his bed and down the hallway. "Cory—wait!"

. . . . .

Cory's smile dropped when he didn't see the tunnel but a brick wall, touching it softly. "Huh."

He startled when he felt a tap on the top of his head, looking up to see a smirking face.

"Told you it was a dream." (Y/N) laughed as Cory pushed her over, a grumpy pout on his face as he got up from his knees and to the kitchen.

. . . . .

"It was incredibly real, Mom." Cory frantically explained the dream as he took another bite of his cereal, (Y/N) nodding in agreement as she ate her breakfast.

"Only you weren't really you," he said, waving his arms around. "You were my other mother!"

"And Mr. Jones could play the piano!" (Y/N) added, Cory pointing at her and looking at his mother as she continued. "He could sing really well actually..."

"Buttons for eyes, huh?" She mused tiredly, taking the tea off of the stove and pouring it into her mug. "Cornelius, (Y/N), you two only dreamed you ate all that chicken. Take your
multivitamin at least."

"Dad," Cory chuckled as his father dropped his papers and drunk some orange juice. "You had wild-looking pajamas and orange monkey slippers."

"Orange?" He scoffed playfully, lifting his foot to show his blue flip flops. "My monkey slippers are blue." He they leaned closer his hand next to his mouth, whispering. "Psst. Can you get me some of that magic mud you were talking about?"

He stuffed his papers between his arm as he used the other to point at his rear end. "Because I have a terrible case of writer's rash on my—"

"Ahem!"

He froze, slowly looking rewords his wife as she glared at from the fridge. "If the real Charlie Jones wants his pages edited, he better wrap them up ASAP."

He quickly left the room as his mother closed the fridge. "Cornelius, (Y/N), why don't you go visit downstairs?"

(Y/N) almost choked on her drink as Cory stopped playing his spoon angrily. "I bet those actresses would love to hear your dream."

"M-miss Spink and Forcible?" (Y/N) chuckled, exhaling and slumping as Cory glared his mother. "But you said they're dingbats!"

She looked over her shoulder and smirked. "Mmm-hmm."