Yudhishthir : You won't now tell us clearly what are you actually trying to say.

Sahdev : Last few months we have been acting opposite of our normal behaviour. It seems only negative side of emotions were controlling us. We have done a lot of misdeeds in last few months. Me, Nakul and Bharata Arjun has planned to backstab Angraj Karna. Bhrata Bheem has insulted him which almost caused Hastinapur an ally and second time we tried to insult Angrani Avantika which caused us loss of Priyamada kaki. This isn't us.

All of them stated reflecting what they have done in past months. They became ashamed of their behaviour especially Kunti. But once again they all decided to hide their flaws and blame everything to black magic.

Arjun : Who could have performed black magic on us?

Bheem : It must be Duryodhana and Shakuni. Once they saw jyeshtha as yuvraj, they must have performed black magic on us to plant doubt on everyone's mind.

Nakul : And now that he succeeded he wants to kill us so that he can become Yuvraj.

Bheem : I am going to kill him once I reach Hastinapur.

Kunti : No we are not returning to Hastinapur.

Bheem : But why maa.

Kunti : I have already lost my husband and Madri before, I don't want to lose you all. The usual bickering among you and Kauravas was different but this, this is something I can't tolerate.

Arjun : Don't you believe in strength of you sons Mata no body could harm us.

Kunti : No, I believe in you but I was this close to loosing you tonight and the fight between you and Kauravas will hurt either jiji or me. Please listen to me if Duryodhana wants kingdom let him have it. If he wants us dead then let's pretend we are dead to world.

Kunti does want her son's to get their right but not at cost of their life. She was really afraid that if someone can do black magic and conspire to kill them then it's better that her sons not be king and stay alive. Pandavas too was distraught seeing their mother like this so they decided to listen to her. They all left some of their jwellery in the ashes of palace as body of Five male and a female was already there to make world believe they are dead. They summoned the spy and informed him of Kunti's decisions. The asked him to arrange simple. Brahman clothes and a boat. After which they have changed and left there.

FLASHBACK END.

Arjun : But who have actually saved us yesterday?

Yudhishthir : It must be spy of kakashree.

Sahdev : No, if he was he would have stayed till we woke up.

Nakul : Was he the same person who broke black magic on us?

Sahdev : The chances are there but we can't be sure till we find him and ask him.

Bheem : How are we going to find him, spy said he was covered in black clothes.

Sahdev : We have to be patient, truth can not be hidden forever.

Yudhishthir : Sahdev is right, but I am thankful to whoever he is.

Bheem : He must be strong to lift all of us at once isn't something every one can do.

Kunti : Whoever vhe is we should bbe greatfull to him. Now focus on remain undetected.

IN HASTINAPUR

News about death of Pandavas and Kunti arrived Hastinapur in the afternoon sabha. Everyone was shocked hearing that except Shakuni bot he faked his expression. They wanted to refuse the evidence were ironclad the spy has presented the jwellery covered in ashes and news of confirmed six dead bodies was given to court. The court was immediately postponed and funeral was immediately arranged. Everyone was present there even Duryodhana he hated Pandavas but those feelings reduced when Bheeshma started spending time with him. The entire family was sad though the behaviour of Pandavas and Kunti were not perfect last few months but they were family.