Turning on my feet, I lean against the railing to look at him. But again, Grayson doesn't answer me, his eyes just flick down to me before looking out into the distance again.

"You really love answering questions don't you," I mumble sarcastically, watching his lips slightly turn upwards.

"Yep."

Rolling my eyes, I sigh loud enough his eyes linger on me for a split second. Giving me access to see the small black eye.

"How'd you get that?" I ask, pointing to his face, I know it's probably wrong, but I love hearing about my brothers injury stories when he plays hockey.

They're always so dirty.

Grayson's lips turn back down, until their back into their usual shape. Unhappy and grumpy looking, but he looks kind of uncomfortable.

From the way he shifts from one foot to another, leaning back slightly.

He begins to walk backwards, "My favourite artist is Dave." Finally, he answered one of my many, many questions I asked him.

My whole body freezes, as in Dave from the UK. One of the best rappers in England, I love him.

"Wait the one from England?" I shout back, but he's already entering the arcade again. Huffing, I think about all three questions I asked him, and how he only answered one.

I mean surely saying your favourite colour isn't that hard, but maybe he doesn't have one. But I'd doubt that.

Well it is what it is.

~

Three days later, I'm watching Grayson sit himself down on the couch, next to nona who enjoys herself in his 'godly' presence. Just as she's done the past week.

Which is basically how long Grayson has been coming to ours for dinner and staying until like 11pm.

Meanwhile, Ben is doing god knows what in the kitchen- last time I checked he was trying to get alexa to whisper back to him.

I wonder sometimes how he's my twin, but I guess one of us had to be the smart one, aka me.

Even though I can't do maths for shit, but who cares? It's just maths, my future job is not going to involve algebra. To be honest, I don't know any job that uses algebra at all.

"Boo!" Ben jumps up from behind me and I gasp holding my chest. "Stop staring at my friend weirdo."

My cheeks heat up and I spin around on my heels, okay yes maybe I accidentally zoned out looking in the direction of Grayson and nona.

But I wasn't staring, no.

When I brought up the subject of why Grayson is currently at our house everyday, Ben shook his head and waved a hand in my face.

So I just let it be, if he wants me to know he'll tell me right? I'm not going to go interfere in someone else's business.

Especially if he doesn't want people knowing just yet, but from the way him and nona are currently deep in conversation and she has glossy eyes. I'm starting to think I'm the only one who doesn't know.