SEVENTEEN | year 4

Začít od začátku

"Neville, you're doing it again," said Harry.

"Oh, right sorry." mumbled Neville.

Harry grabs the book beside Cassiopeia, reading the title out loud. "Magical water plants of highland Lochs?"

"Moody gave it to me," said Neville. "That day we had tea."

"Still got nothing?" asked Harry, as he looked over her shoulder. She lets out a heavy sigh, slumping back to the tree, bot realizing how close they were.

"Nothing, just something about the water and...dancing?" She crumpled the paper again. "What if your first task is dancing?"

Harry scoffed, just as he was about to open his mouth to talk, there was stomping and crunching of the grass. The three turned and saw Hermione, Ron and Ginny.

"We've already been through enough people why don't you just go and do it yourself?" Hermione's voice reached their ears. "Ugh. What do you want me to say again?"

It was clear that Ron and Harry aren't on speaking terms. Harry stood up, Cassiopeia grabbing on his hand for support as she stood up, then letting go, and she brushes the dirt from her pants.

Hermione walks up to Harry. "Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him that Dean was told by parvati that Hagrid was looking for
you."

"Is that right? Well..." his stern face turned into a confused one. "What?"

"Uhh..." Hermione huffed in annoyance before walking back to Ron for more whispering, and she comes back.

"Dean was told by Parvati that..." Hermione sighed, "please don't make me say it again. Hagrid's looking for you."

"Well you can tell Ron--"

"I'm not an owl!" yells Hermione, walking away and grabbing Ginny's arm. Ron sends him one last glare before walking along with the girls.

"Damn, who ruffled her feathers," chuckled Cassiopeia. "Anyway, you should go, it might be important."

"Yes, I will." Harry turns, grabs his things. He walks away before turning back to Cassiopeia. "If you've found out-"

"I'll tell you as soon as possible," she smiled, "now leave."

"Right."

°°°

She did not sleep at all, something's bugging her, and she couldn't concentrate on sleeping. She scribbled and crumpled her paper, almost finishing her sketchbook as she mutters in annoyance.

"Dear Merlin, shut the bloody hell up, Malfoy!" Pansy growled beside her.

"You shut the hell up, Parkinson, this thing is important."

"Then get out! We're all trying to sleep!"

"Oh don't make me shove all these papers down your throat, I'll go! I can't even concentrate with your loud snoring." Cassiopeia grabbed her jacket, blanket, wand, and sketchbook then walking out of the dorm room.

She plopped on the couch after she turned the fire on with her magic, now comfortable. She turned to the window where she spotted the large squid swimming around, she looked around more, thinking until her eyes went back to her sketchbook. Her ears focused on the crackling of the fire. Her forehead creased, her pencil moving around on the paper, letting her hand and imagination free.

Almost two hours had passed, and she stopped. Finished. Her eyes narrowed, noticing a dragon and an egg. She bit her lip, her eyes widening.

"Oooo, please don't fail me god of seers," she muttered, grabbing her things before walking out of the Common Room, quietly making her way to the Gryffindors.