"Tae comeback to your senses—"

Jungkook said but his eyes widened the very next moment when Tae cupped his face and smashed his lips on Jungkook's.

He stood there frozen when Tae was moving his lips. Jungkook tried....tried so hard to fight with his inner self and push Tae away but he couldn't because afterall it was his love who was kissing him. The lips were now on his which he always dreamt of kissing. How much could he control? So he gave up. He gave up and finally kissed Tae back, wrapping his arms around Tae's waist and pulling him more closer, which made the kiss intense. They kissed each other till the time they were out of breath. They pulled away, panting heavily. Tae put his head on Jungkook's shoulder, breathing heavily while Jungkook's mind was still processing everything, hands still on Tae's waist, he was breathing heavily too but....

But the next words from Tae knocked all senses back to him and more like those words hit him like hell.

"Why did you do that to me?"

"Huh?"

Tae looked up at him and hit his chest.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME BRAN?" WHY DID YOU? WHYYY??"

Tae again hit Jungkook's chest and this time tears fell from his eyes and Jungkook understood the situation. His heart shattered into pieces when he came to know that Tae mistook him as Bran.

A tear rolled down his cheek when he realised that the love of his life kissed him but not as him. He kissed him because he thought him as someone else.

*A LITTLE ANGST ALERT!*

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he looked at Tae who was hitting his chest continuously with his fists. His fists were not hurting Jungkook but his words were. Thinking about the kiss which they just shared, he felt more emotional and more tears started flowing from his already red eyes.

"T...Tae"

His voice cracked as he grabbed Tae's both hands to stop hitting him.

"C...come b...back to your senses please (sniff) I can't see you (hiccup) like this...please."  Jungkook broke down into tears, seeing Tae's condition. His voice was cracjed as he was contolling his sobs.

"No...LEAVE ME!"  He pulled his hands back from Jungkook's hold with a jerk and grabbed his collar.

"You...you can't see me like this? Huh? You can't? You....you (hiccup) you are th...the reason behind my this c..condition."

"T...Tae"

"You are the reason why I am like this. Are you happy now? Seeing me like this huh? TELL ME!"

"Tae"  Jungkook cupped Tae's face with shaky hands and made Tae look at him.

"Tae...Tae look! Look at me. You are misunderstanding. I am not the one you are thinking. I am Jungkook...Kook...Kookie. I am not Bran. Look into my eyes, look carefully please....please."  Jungkook said sobbing and Tae stared into his eyes for sometimes. Tae then started backing away, still looking at Jungkook making Jungkook frown.

"Tae?"

He took a few steps towards Tae but he was soon again pushed to the wall. He whimpered in pain when his back hit the wall harshly.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU CHEATER! (sobbed) What did I even do to deserve this pain? WHYYYY?"

And he fell on his knees, hiding his face into his palms, Tae was sobbing badly.  His body was trembling and loud sobs were all over the room. Jungkook's heart shattered on seeing him in this condition. He never imagined that Tae will burst out suddenly like that. One moment they were dancing and jumping happily and the next moment here, they were sobbing badly. He can't see Tae in that condition.