𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭 𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐧

Start from the beginning

𝗏𝗁𝖺𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋𝗋 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗂𝗄𝗍𝗈𝗄

2358

💬
384

49

👥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺
vhackerr ✔| 3 hours ago
in my feelings rn

🎵 original sound - prichard_colon5

zarbruh
bro's really hurting
liked by creator

user9392054
omg im in vinnie's friends only tiktoks snjsjsj
vhackerr • creator
yea

user4849392
who hurt you
vhackerr • creator
it was all me tbh

aaronhull
got rejected again? 😏😋
zarbruh
bro 💀

vinniestan29492
they really said "we gonna spill all the tea here" and i'm here for it
user87294016
same hahahah i feel like im friends w them

jack.wright
your @ button might not work but mine does
sanzone
do it

avani
just to let u know, she laughed at this
liked by creator

charlidamelio
"i literally said i'd think about it"
vhackerr • creator
im just filming for the clout 😎

vinniespidertattoo
ok but who are they talkin about
user27194029
nailea?

savmontanna
pls stick to the thristy traps 😚🙏🏻
vhackerr • creator
nah i'll become a member of pain tiktok

savmontannapls stick to the thristy traps 😚🙏🏻vhackerr • creatornah i'll become a member of pain tiktok

a while after vinnie left, charli arrived at sofia's place with her mother. heidi wanted to meet the girl to see if she trusted her daughter to stay at her place - because, well, they had never seen each other in person before.

avani took a bit longer to arrive, but when she did, the trio started gossiping right away. in all honesty, it seemed like they were friends for a long time already.

they had just ordered pizza when anthony sent avani a text with a link to vinnie's tiktok. sofia didn't know whether to laugh or cringe at his video. i mean, it didn't have anything wrong with it. the girl just didn't know how to react to him posting something about her.

"that boy is simping hard for you, beb." avani said, taking a sip of her energetic "i've never seen him that way, i swear. and, i did follow some of his failed attempts at a relationship closely."

"i know." sofia sighed, laying her head on charli's lap "i don't understand why, though. he has so many girls around him... nailea, for an example. she's like so pretty and seems so fun."

"girl, nailea is amazing. but, so are you!" charli smiled down at her new friend "if vinnie's doing all of this for you, it's 'cause he sees something in you that you might not see it yourself. please, don't compare yourself to others."

sofia didn't even know why she was feeling like that. this had never happened before, in more than a year together with vinnie. she'd be completely fine with any girl next to her boyfriend - hell, he even went on a roadtrip with two of his girl friends, harry and other friends from school and sofia was just ok with that -, so why was she caring about it now?

"i'm sorry, i guess my head's just all over the place." she blushed "i'm not like this in general, maybe i'm just scared of dating vinnie again, i don't know."

"that's a possibility." avani looked at her sympathetically "anyways, enough about him. we need to plan a day for you to meet everybody else. anthony and his friends are pretty excited to meet you!"

"yeah, madi and chase too!" charli agreed, playing with sofia's hair "i think dixie also mentioned something about finally getting to see you, but i don't really remember."

they chatted a bit more, with the tiktok girls telling sofia all about their friends. she was kind of having a lesson about them, learning everything from their name & face association - quite hard with the amount of people they were talking about - to their house and type of content.

they even told them about some of the drama that had happened before, from charli's public breakup - in which, later on, josh richards released a diss track about chase -, the second drama involving charli - that one being about nessa barrett and chase kissing -, the one with mads lewis, jaden hossler, nessa and josh, amongst others.

sofia was glad they didn't mention vinnie's name many times, only doing so when talking about the tiktokers vs. youtubers fight. the girl had actually watched it live when it happened, praying her ex boyfriend would win. thankfully, he did, being the only one from the tiktok group to do so. they also got her up to date with a few failed talking stages vinnie had, avani being the one to know about that, as charli had no proximity to the boy.

they were still gossiping when their pizza arrived and, whilst eating, avani told her about the end of her friendship with amelie zilber. after that, charli explained that, even with all rumors of her being in a secret relationship with chase, she was single.

sofia was getting more and more scared of getting into the world of tiktokers. there was just so much drama and judgment. she didn't want to fit into it at all.