༶•┈┈ chapter 23 ┈┈•༶ The End

**Y/N's POV**

5 months later

It was the day of the gender-reveal party, you were 5,5 months pregnant now. Everyone was at the gender-reveal party, your parents, Taehyung's parents, Jimin, the boys, their parents, Seo-Yun and his mom.

After the coincidence that happend 5 months ago with the kidnapping, Everyone got close with Seo-Yun.

It turned out you were pregnant with triplets, and because of that your belly looked like is too big to be 5 months.

Mom : before you two are going to reveal the gender of the wonderful triplets, i want to say how Taehyung how lucky you are to be her boyfriend and soon to be husband.. and same with Y/N.. im glad you two met each other.. and the soon to be born baby's too.. they are lucky to have these two beautiful people as their mom and dad, anyways are you two ready?

Taehyung : ofcourse we are, right Y/N?

Y/N : yes, i want to pop the first balloon

Taehyung : okay baby

Mom : here the needle

Y/N : okay...

Everyone : Three... Two... One..

Then you popped the first balloon and the first gender to be revealed was a boy.

Y/N : first one is a boy Tae! AAA YESSS

Then he gave you a kiss on the lips.

Taehyung : so cute haha, now its my time

Everyone : okay, three two... one

Then Taehyung popped the second balloon and the second gender to be revealed was also a boy.

The boys : ANOTHER BOY, YOU GOT THIS TAE

Taehyung : should we do pop the last balloon together Y/N?

Y/N : yes

Everyone : THREE... TWO... ONE...

Then you two popped the last balloon and the third gender to be revealed was a girl.

Taehyung's mom and Your Mom : A GIRL? AAA YESSS

Then Everyone started to laugh.

Then you and taehyung hugged each other.

Taehyung : i cant imagine my life without you..

Y/N : me too tae... me too

After that Y/N and Taehyung lived a happy life, with 6 kids and married after the birth of the triplets.

Everyone was very happy together as a family, The boys got married, got their own little family, Everyone lives close by each other, Everyone meets up together to do something together Everyone is just doing everything together.

You are happy that you met Taehyung and the rest, Jin is still like your second mom to this day

Seo-Yun is now a part of the family, he also got married and has his own little family now.. he is like your bestfriend to you...

At the end... Everyone has a happy after all

The end ღ

----

I just want to say that.. i really hope bts find their soulmate soon in reallife.. have their own little family.. and just be happy you know (:

dont forget to vote on this chapter x

love yall ღ