"Where's Jayda?" She waved them off, eating more of her fries.

"She left with baby." Duke told her, and she slickly rolled her eyes.

She looked up, feeling somebody burning a hole in her face. Her eyes roamed the crowd of people, before a group of men sitting in the corner of the park at the benches caught her eye.

She locked eyes with a tatted brown skin, and he gestured the 'come here' motion to her.

She remained seated, watching him mug, tilting his head to the side.

"I, um, I be right back." She mumbled, getting up and walking over to him. He was ducked off in a corner, but still overlooked everybody.

He wasn't with the crowd of men, they more so looked as if they were looking out for him, as guards or something.

She stood in front of him as he sat on the bench, shy under his gaze.

"Nuni look at me." His deep voice rasped, and she slightly furrowed her eyebrows, focusing on him.

"You remember me baby?" He smirked, and she had to cross one of her legs over the other.

She shook her head no, her face in a natural pout.
He grabbed the belt hooks of her jeans, pulling her closer to him, between his legs.

She naturally felt the need to wrap her arms around his neck, and his hands dropped to her ass.

He used one of his hands to grip her ass, the other pulling his phone out of his pocket.

His head was on her stomach as they both looked down into his phone. She gasped at the pictures he showed her, and he smirked.

"Oh my godddd delete them." She reached for his phone, and he moved it out of her reach, laughing.

"Look." He swiped over, pressing play on the video she recorded of her grinding in his lap, her boob on display.

"Oh my fucking gosh." She frowned, and he smiled.

She listened to Jayda trying to pull her away, and then heard the two of them call each other baby, before they kissed, and the video ended.

"I am so sorry, I swear I don't do stuff like that." She covered her face in her hands as he slid his phone back in his pocket.

"We was drunk." He chuckled, gripping her ass in both of his hands.

"It was my first time. Why are you touching my ass? Stranger danger no?" She smiled, tilting her head to the side.

"You want me to move?" He smirked, and she shook her head no.

"You so pretty." He rasped, and she blushed, looking away from him.

"Thank you. What's your name?" She asked.

"Baby." He shrugged, and she laughed, making him smile.

"Nah it's David. I want you to call me baby though." He told her, and she rolled her eyes, a smile on her face.

"What's your middle name?" She mumbled, rubbing his neck.

"Asani. Miss India Milani Royale." He smirked, and her eyes widened.

"How do you know my whole name?" She frowned.

"I know everybody name." He pulled her to sit down on his lap, turning her to the side so that he could still see her face.

"This ass real?" He asked, and her frown deepened.

"Duh." She slightly rolled her neck, and he laughed.