haha hi- ENJOYING THE BOOK?

REWRITE? 

I CAN'T HELP IT! I swore myself off of thinking about this story but LIKE COME ON. Every time I look at this, I cringe and hate myself more and more. 

AND I feel so bad when looking at my notifications. I see a ton of you adding this to your reading lists, voting, and commenting. It's not even a fully completed book, for goodness sake! I'm literally almost at 10K reads and I feel so horrible about it. 

This was written when I was in a hard time in my life. I had just found out about ships, fandoms, whatnot. I went... BALLISTIC. I was in a writing frenzy and I thought I was being cool  😭

Uh, I think I've improved my writing? I'm not really crazy about the Harry Potter fandom anymore, but I still interact with it sometimes. I still stand with this ship but I am more open about everything now. I now know that not every character has to be queer, even though it's very tempting. (It takes one to know one, and all of the characters do give out the vibes...)

If anybody sees this, don't get your hopes up. I am a huge procrastinator, and I might give up on the new copy as well. I'm going to try and write all the chapters first, edit, revise, whatever, before publishing it. Y'all are gonna have to wait a bit more. So sorry! 

TELL ME WHAT TO DO I'M NOT GOOD AT MAKING DECISIONS-

thank you :)