|#36:new beginning|[m]

Start from the beginning

hoseok was rarely getting quite when it's on the word 'pups'. "is it the pups?", yoongi asked re assuring it so he can comfort the boy.

"i-it's just..im s-scared" hoseok confessed, yoongi shook his head and sighing with a little bit of chuckle. "why? You don't have to get one if you don't want to" yoongi said turning around and doing something.

he walked off from the conversation, putting some water from the bathtub. He was going to invite the omega to be with him on the bathtub for some fresh and clean up.

"i do want to..-with y-you" hoseok said still back facing his alpha,he couldn't express what his alpha was like now but his alpha was indeed happy for him to trust himself and say that in front of him.

"do you really do?", yoongi hugged him from the back, kissing his nape through his shoulder. "y-yea.." hoseok breathed out, the cold feeling of yoongi's tounge in his skin was nothing more enjoyable than his life.

"do you want one now?", yoongi asked deep and evil voice. hoseok just opened his mouth but nothing came out, not any one sound.

"answer me"

"YES!" he moaned out, letting himself get over heated by the sensation yoongi was giving him this opportunity. "we'll then let's create one" yoongi said grinding his lower to hoseok.

the bathtub was full now, yoongi had the running water stop and checked the temperature of the water.

hoseok was already stripping himself, yoongi is watching. not letting this past like what happened last time. "do you need help?", yoongi asked the younger giving him a nod.

they stripped together for a faster and better experience, yoongi was now fully naked as for hoseok who was struggling on his lower suit.

how yoongi loved to watch his omega strip in front of him, he helped the omega already eager to touch what's his.

hoseok was gripping on his cycling so hard, biting his lips from the intensely gripped.

finally the thing on his thighs were out, he was now naked too letting it slide through his bold skin.

Yoongi couldn't wait for the boy, as he lifted hoseok up and hold him tightly. instead on putting him on the bathtub, he put him on the sink kissing him with all the love and tenderness.

hoseok was feeling so hot, sweat bids running down his forehead to his collars traveling.

lewd moans and small pants were hearing by the alpha, which was making yoongi go crazy for him.

Yoongi let his uncontrollable hands travel through it's owner, receiving some moans and long breaths from the boy.

Through this wooden walls, from the white tiles of this bathroom it was echoing hoseok's moans and need for the alpha.

Yoongi pulled away for a second looking at his omega's beautiful face,being so messy just for him.

sweats running down his face, his hair being so fluffy at this time. swollen lips getting all the way to separate each other and eye's being so sinful yet innocent and delightful.

"you are so beautiful, all messy just for me", hoseok had that dirty talk moaning because of it and touching himself getting impatient. But the alpha had him stop.

"don't, I can do it babe"yoongi said demanding through his grip, hoseok nodding letting the alpha drive his body.

Yoongi lifted hoseok up once again, now letting the younger walk and him following his tracks.