𝟭.𝟭𝟬

𝗰𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀

Dedicated to whoever's still reading lmao I feel like no one reads bthn anymore

very very very very unedited i have no clue if anything makes sense in this chapter hopefully it does 

» POV: Johnny Orlando «

˚✧˖*༄

˚✧˖*༄

"I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met"

november 16, a month after john went back on tour

"Leave me alone John, I'm trying to sleep."

I vaguely knew what time it was back home, but I really needed to talk to someone that understood and knew me. Lights were off, and I heard muffled heavy breathing from the line. Lauren took a few minutes, before she turned the lamp on and showed up on camera, hair messy. I heard a faint mumble, something to the sound of  "what a cockblocker" in the background.

"I heard that, you're not trying to sleep, stop lying."

Lauren stares at me for a few moments, feigning ignorance.

"Okay fine, I wasn't, but that's besides the point. You look horrible." She laughs a little, and then her dims her eyes a little as she takes in my appearance.

There wasn't much light where I was either, but apparently the room was lighted enough to see my dark under-eyes, tousled up hair, a whole bunch of water-bottles and other random food containers on the nightstand behind me from her screen.

"Go back to sleeping with whoever you're sleeping with. I'm hanging up."

"Okay stop, I'm kicking him out, and then we're talking. Get out Jaeden, go sleep on the couch tonight."  After hearing a few slaps, shoves, and a softly whispered "Jae you can sleep here tomorrow night and we can do whatever the fuck we want," I see a disgruntled blonde stumble out of the room, slamming the door behind him, and then Lauren again, in his green button up.

"Oh, so you're still with that Martell guy. Great, you didn't listen to me then."

"Yeah no— we both know we aren't here to talk about my love life, but while we're on the topic, why do you hate the poor man so much? He literally did nothing to you, he and Olivia both said the same thing."