💜Chapter 22💜

"Baby..what happened..? Why you didn't had lunch and dinner?" He asked slowly approaching her and sat on her bed beside her small frame.

She turned towards him and hugged him and snuggled into his neck. She sniffled in his neck and started sobbing little louder.

He ran his hands caressing her hair and slowly rocked her like a baby.

"I-It's h-hurting" she said still sobbing holding his neck and he held her waist and slowly made her sit on his laps.

"Are you on your periods baby..?" He spoke softly taking her face out of his neck and slowly wiped her tears softly.

She nodded her head and again hugged him  pressing her face on his chest.

He took her to the large couch in the room which was near the window and sat there rocking her like a baby.

FLASHBACK...

13 years old Little Y/N was swinging in her swing playing with taehyung. Other BTS members went to their office and blackpink went to the headquarters to check on the works. Now taehyung and Y/N was alone in the mansion playing in the backyard garden.

Today was sunday and taehyung gave leave to all the maids and Bodyguards and was alone with her.

He was sitting in the bench admiring the little girl but his heartbeat stopped a minute when she suddenly fell down the swing holding her tummy.

"Ahhh..O-Oppa..!" She called for him crying and he ran towards her and lift her in his arms.

"Baby..what happened? Why are you crying? Don't cry baby Oppa is here." He said caressing her head and pulled her towards his chest and took her to the bedroom.

He made her sit on his lap and patted her head.  Her loud cries slowly became slow sobs and he stopped his actions and looked at her sleeping peacefully.

But something else caught his attention too. 'Blood'. Blood stains were on the sheets and his pants too where he made her sit.  He slightly panicked but calmed himself not to make her panick too.

He made her sleep on the bed and pulled out his phone and dialed the family doctor's number.

Soon the doctor came and checked the little girl who was still in pain holding her stomach. The doctor turned towards him and just gave a small smile.

"Nothing to worry Mr.Kim.. She has reached her puberty stage. Take care of her and buy her whatever she wants. Keep her happy and don't mind her mood swings. In these age girls will be more sensitive.  Take care of her. I'm taking my leave now." The doctor said and gave few pain killers.

"Thank you Doctor " taehyung said and asked his guards to escort the doctor.

He turned towards her and sat on the bed beside her and slowly woke her up.

"Baby..wake up my doll." He called out for her and she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him in half sleep. Her red nose and puffy cheeks made her look more pale.