Chapter 28

Bella P.O.V

  I woke up to feeling empty in my arms, I pat around looking for Mr.Whimpers 'I know I fell asleep with him last night' I open my eyes and the bright light makes me want to close them again 'no I can't I have to find Whimpers' I push my eyes open and sit up on my bed.

  "Mr.Whimpews" I call out, I look around my bed to find him not here 'h-he's gone' tears start to form in my eyes
"M-Mr.Whimpews weaw awe you" I slowly get off the bed. I looked around the whole room and he wasn't here "HES GONE HE NO LIKE ME NO MORE" I fell to the ground and sobbed.

  "I-it awl my fault" I lost Mr.Whimpers he no like me no more, I'm a bad friend. I sat on the ground sobbing into my hands, just then a few knocks banged on the front door. They stopped for a bit before they banged again but even harder.

  'Where is Stella' I thought she would have certainly had gotten the door by now, my crying settles down way to curious on who's at the front door. I stood up and made my way to the bedroom door opening it and peaking out just a bit so my nose is only visible.

  The knocking got louder and the house was totally silent 'Where Stella' she never told me to open the door to a stranger but she's not here. I walked slowly out the door and tip toed down the hall trying to be a spy. 'Don't get caught Don't get caught' I say to myself.

  I made it to the end of the hallway and stood against the wall so the stranger doesn't see me. They knock again making me jump a little "KNOCK..KNOCK.. Bella... STELLA ARE YOU GUYS HOME" 'I know that voice it's Ash?'.

  I peeked out and saw him and Lucas at the window standing there 'ASH LUCAS THERE HERE TO SAVE ME' I smile and run to the door and swing it open 'Stella shouldn't care I know them' "ASH" i scream and crush him into a hug.

  "Hey little one, someones happy to see me" I let go and smile, nodding frantically. He looks at me worried and lift his hand to my face, I watched him as he caresses my cheek "why were you crying" he eyes my puffy eyes. I totally forgot about Mr.Whimpers I'm such a bad friend again "I can' fwind Mr.Whimpews" I rub my eyes starting to cry again. He stares at me clearly shocked and stands there 'is something wrong did I do something' I start to cry a little more.

  "It's okay little one he's probably in the room somewhere we'll go find him" he holds out his hand for me to grab, I look up at him and he smiles at me fondly. I grabbed it thankfully and he walks me to my room hand in hand.

We walked down the hall and stood at the entrance of my door way "swe no Mr.Whimpews" I wave around showing him the empty room with no stuffed penguin in sight "let me see" he lets go of my hand and starts looking all over the place.

Eventually he gets to my bed and looks under it "here he is" he reaches over and grabs my stuffie "MR.WHIMPEWS YOU FOUN' HIM" I grabbed him and cuddles him into my chest "I'm sowwy Whimpews for losing you, I never do it again" I kiss it's cheek.

  "Thwank you so much Awsh" i walked over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He seemed clearly shocked and red pigment covered his face "awe you sick" I put my hands on his face 'he certainly isn't to warm, why is his face like this' I thought.

  He grabs both of my hands into his and caresses them "no I'm no sick little one, why don't we go to the living room and play" he stands up and leads me out the room still holding my hand.

  We made it to the living room and he guides me towards the couch "we need to talk" he says and sits me down before he does the same for him. Lucas was just on the couch next to us not really paying attention, just on his phone.

  "Pup where is Stella"Ash asks me "I don' know, I wake up she no hewe" he nods "then why did you open the door" he looks at me stern. I looked down embarrassed "I know I'm not suppwosed to open doow for stwangews but i you and Wuca" I look up at him giving him my best puppy eyes to I can get out of this.