I had to know what he is doing in here for someone who claims to hate Superiors so much.

"They fucking!" Kasey blurted out, pointing right at my brother.

It was then that I was completely thrown off by what he just announced to me. My head slightly tilted as my mouth parted in surprise.

For the longest, I don't say shit.

"Seriously, K?" Tobias said.

"Why the fuck did you have to say it like that? Give me a reason why I shouldn't shoot you," Ace says, taking his gun off safety.

"What? He deserved to know. How else was I suppose to say it?"

I stepped in front of Kasey so he wouldn't dare to shoot him. "In the hospital? Really, Ace?"

"Move, Gee. You know that I don't care where we could be at as long as I got my gun."

Yeah, he doesn't care.

"You're not shooting him so you can chill out with all of that. You wanna explain to me what the fuck is going on?"

Kasey leans in close to my ear. "Ain't it obvious at this point? Clearly they got sumn' going on-"

"Kasey, please hush."

Just like what I thought, he got quiet. I was tryna save his ass from being shot. No telling what Ace will actually do.

"I wanted to eventually tell you not his dumbass."

"Can we chill on the name calling for real?" Kasey muttered from behind me.

I closed my eyes and sighed in frustration.

"Well you're the one who told him. So yes, you are a dumbass," Ace gritted.

"I need a fucking drink. You niggas is stressing me," Tobias sighed.

We all looked at him like he was crazy.

I shook my head, dismissing what he said. "How long?"

"What you talking about?"

I smacked my teeth at my brother. "How long you been keeping this away from me?"

Ace was hesitant to answer. His eyes goes to look elsewhere, not sparing the chance to even look me in the eyes. "For some months now... Technically five years."

For five fucking years?

I could not fucking believe this shit. He has hidden the truth away from me for five years. When it came to me dating a Superior, he was always telling me that it was against code. It was bullshit from the beginning— lying to my face.

"Five years? Ain't it against code? You can't date that nigga because he's a Superior," I sarcastically say. "What happened to that? Huh, Ace?"

"Imma be in the restroom," Kasey said, trying to dismiss himself but I was quick to grab his arm to stop him.

"It wasn't even like that—"