I'm a fool

I was awaken by a shower of neck kisses. "Hehe stop." "Whatever you want, princess." Wtf. This ain't Dabi. "Who the fuck?" I whipped around to find Jason. "Jay, what the hell. Why the fuck are you in my bed- how the fuck did you even get in here?" "I came by to apologize, then your boy toy walked out on a call so I hid behind the bush and slid in the house while he wasn't paying attention.", He said with a smile. "You-" Wait. I'M NAKED!! "Oh my god." I snatched the covers and wrapped myself in them. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Get out of my house right now before I burn you to a crisp!", Just as I said that Dabi came to the door. "Babe get dressed we have to-" He looked at Jason then back at me. He was pissed. He scoffed and shook his head, "You know what it's a new day I got my girl. Shii I'm happy, imma give you five seconds to get the fuck out." I looked at Jason and he didn't move. "Ok heh. One." He didn't move. "Two. Three." He engulfed he hand in flames. Jason grabbed his jacket and shot me a wink. "Four." By now Jason was already out the door. Dabi looked at me annoyed, "I don't even have time to have this talk. Get dressed we have to go back to the hideout we got a important meeting ." "Ok." I grabbed some clothes and got in the shower. I had Alexa play 'So into You' by Tamia.

Dabi's pov
I heard singing so I went to the bathroom to hear better. "I realize that you're heaven sent, baby. I think you're truly something special. Just what my dreams are really made of. Let's stay together, you and me boy." Damn. I went into the bathroom, took my clothes off and entered the shower with her. "I really like what you've done to me. I can't really explain it. I'm so into you I really like-" She still haven't noticed I was here. I walked up closer behind her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. "Mmm.", she leaned back into my chest."I'm sorry." "For what?"she looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes. "I'm sorry for being so cold earlier. I was just so mad that he came in here and-" She cut me off with a kiss, "It's okay baby. Now come on we have to hurry and get back before Shiggy throws a pissy fit." I laughed, kissed her on the cheek, and helped her finish showering. We got out and got dressed.

Y/n's pov
Once we were ready I went downstairs to let my family know I was leaving. I went to my dad's office to see that he was not there. Nathan was still at his friend's house, so I went back upstairs to my dad's bedroom. I was about to open the door but then I thought about last time. Hell no. I knocked on the door hard enough to be heard, "Uh. Yea so sorry to interrupt but me and Dabi gotta bounce. I don't know when we'll be back, so bye! Give Nathan kisses for me!" " Mhm. Yea. Got it. Byyeee." "Damnn. Bye." I went back to my room and found Dabi. "You ready to go?" "Yeah." I opened a portal and we walked through it leading us to the bar of the hideout where Shiggy and toga were arguing like children. "What. The. Literal. Fuck." I looked at toga and smiled, "Hey bae." She let out a girly squeal and tackled me into a bear hug. "Get off my girlfriend you psycho."

"Umm your girlfriend is now my girlfriend. In case you didn't notice she just called me bae." "Yeah but she calls me daddy.", he said with a smirk. Toga looked at me with a baffled expression, "Damn you cheating on me now?" "No bae it's not like that, you know you mines." I leaned closer and whispered, "Besides, I can call you mommy if you'll like." I shot her a smirk when I seen her shocked reddened face. I got up and blew her a kiss. I walked over to Shiggy and gave him a side hug, "Hey kidnapper, long time no see." "Where the hell have you been?" "Hell." I looked at Dabi and shot him a wink. "Hell? Am I a joke to you?" "Calm down Shiggs, don't get your panties in a wad. Like she said we were in hell." "Yea ok sure. I'm also a rich and well known villain that killed All Might." "Joke all you want, but you'll see. One day." I whispered then smacked the back of his head laughing. "You finna quit playing.", said Dabi from the corner of the room. I looked to him and smiled. I walked up to him and whispered, "Sorry daddy." He gave me a sinful growl.

I shot him a wink and turned back to Shiggy laughing, "Damn. Good thing I'm not a seductress cause y'all are so easy. Heh. I think Toga passed out on the floor. Haha. Ain't this some shit, y'all some fucking horn dogs." Bye this point I was laughing at the brink of tears. "Alright, that's enough." "Your right, because I have to go visit my other horn dogs too." I walked up to Dabi and kissed his cheek, "Dueces." I was walking away when Dabi grabbed my wrist. "Where the fuck are you going?" "To go see my horn dogs. Byeee." I got out of his grasp and made it to the door. Oh shit. I forgot about Toga. "Baeee!! Wait shit. Girl baeee!" Seconds later they were both at the door. I looked at Dabi and laughed, "I said girl bae not Dabi." "Well I'm your only bae. Sooo." "Toga we still on for tonight?" "Hell yea. Can't wait." "Awesome. See you at 9:30?" "Of course." "Wait. What? Why? What are y'all doing? Where are y'all going?" "Out", we both said at the same time. I looked at her then Dabi and smiled. "See she is my bae." I left to go hop on my bike but the tires were turned to dust. "SHIGGY!!!" Just like that he appeared out of the darkness. "Yes?" "Why?" "Aww, you thought you could leave? No baby it don't work like that." I laughed. "Shiggs I think you're forgetting something." I shot out my wings. "Damn." "Haha. Bye Shiggy."