A new begining

Y/n:
It was just another day in "heroville". Ugh I hate it here all these heroes all in my business. I decided to get out the house Shoto said I was beginning to be a homebody. Ughh. I walked down the cold dark city till I found a bar, it wasn't the best bar but it was a bar. I walked in there was hero shit everywhere. "Ugh these people and they're heroes " I don't really like heroes Shoto's the only one I trust. We went to UA together before I got kicked out. "Shot of bourbon please!"I said annoyed of the interior. The bartender quickly got me a shot. "Bourbon? U sure you can handle that baby girl" said someone in a distance. I turned to find a mysterious looking guy with scars all over his body. "Between the bourbon, dark leather clothes, and the look of disgust on your face when you see the hero posters on the wall your either a villain or just don't like hero's.

"He said in his dark raspy voice. "Ha! So he's dark, mysterious, and observant." I said with a grim smirk on my face. "So, are you a villain or not. Wait u look familiar. Don't tell me. Ohh now I remember your that girl that worked with Stain and helped kill and torture all those fake ass wannabe heroes." He said pleased to think he's got me all figured out. "Yeah what's it to ya." I said getting easily annoyed. "Bartender! I would also like a shot. So what's your name like your real name not that villain name of yours." I could feel my blood began to boil. Can't a girl get a drink without being harassed. "My name's Misery and that's all you need to know. " I said through my clenched teeth nearly suffocating my glass. "Well see that's gonna be a problem because I can't talk to such a beauty without knowing her name. Her real name." Attempting to stroke your hair but you grabbed his wrist before he could.

"Your a feisty little lamb aren't you. I tell you what lemme buy you another drink let's have a little chat." I nearly wanted to burn him to a crisp but I got a feeling it would be a bad idea with there being so many witnesses and all. I don't wanna end up in jail again. "I don't think so." I got up, tipped the bartender, and attempted to leave but he grabbed me. I snatched away and began to exit the bar. He followed me outside "Don't make me have to hurt you." I said very annoyed. "Oh but little mouse it is I that doesn't wanna hurt you" he quickly ignited his hands with the most magnificent blue flames. Little does he know I have a few parlor tricks of my own.