Mine

I woke up early to cook breakfast. I successfully made it out of the room without waking Dabi, I went to the kitchen and got started on breakfast. Two arms wrapped around me, "You really thought you could get away that easily?" "No, but it was worth a shot." I said with a big smile on my face. "Something smells good, I'm hungry." He said as he started nibbling from my ear to my neck. "Mmm, I'm almost done." "I'm not hungry for food." he whispered and it sent chills down my spine. He turned me around and kissed me. "AYE! AYE! Cut that shit out. Not I'm my damn kitchen. Go take that shit upstairs." "Sorry Dad!" I looked at Dabi and shook my head. He smiled at me, "Looks like we have to go upstairs." "No, it looks like I am about to set the table and you are gonna sit down and stop trying to fuck me." I said laughing. "Ugh your no fun.", He said with a smile. He smacked my ass and went to sit down. "You trying to get me in trouble", I said laughing. "What's wrong with a little bit of trouble.", he said with a quirk of a brow.

"Nothing, I like trouble just not from the King of Hell.", I whispered in his ear and then I tapped his nose. "Bae, your playing with fire." "No, this is playing with fire." I said as I danced purple flames across my fingers. "Cute." "Aww, thanks." I said with a giggle and a wink. I went to set the table. I cooked pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, and croissants. I spread the food on the table and added syrup and whipped cream. I went to the fridge and grabbed some grapes, orange juice, and milk. "Dabi go wash your hands right quick while I go wake everybody." "Okay." He went to our bathroom and I ran upstairs to my dad and Jenna's room. I knocked twice and nobody answered so I opened the door, when it was open I saw dad and Jenna eating each other's faces. "Ugh, dad come on now. Whyyy?" "Hey, this is my room I do what I want." I looked at Jenna and her face was red as a tomato. "Sorry Y/n." "Don't sweat it. I've seen and heard far worse. Dad isn't this room sound proof?"

"Yeah." "Uhhh, no we need to fix that. Anyways, breakfast is ready.", I said as I walked out and shut the door."Ugh.",I said with a sour look on my face. I walked to Nathan's room and knocked on the door. There was no answer so I opened the door. I thought that he was sleeping but to my surprise he was gone. I left the room and headed downstairs. When I was halfway down I heard laughter, I crept down the stairs only to see Dabi and Nathan playing in the bathroom with the water from the sink. I laughed, "I sent you to wash your hands not make a mess, Jenna's gonna flip. Nathan go grab some towels let's clean this up before dad finishes his breakfast before breakfast." Dabi looked at me with a knowing expression, I nodded. Nathan ran to go grab towels. "So your dad can get some, but not me? That's crazy." I walked up to him and kissed him. "You know bonding with my brother was pretty hot. I think he actually likes you." "Then maybe I should hang out with him more often." "Maybe. You still want your breakfast before breakfast?"

"You know I do." I got close to his ear and whispered, "After breakfast and I get all my work done you can have whatever you want,whenever you want, and wherever you want it." I felt his growing bulge press against my stomach, "I like the sound of that." "Oh yeah?" "Yeah.", he said as he kissed me and gripped my ass. I kissed him back before pulling away, "As much as I love this, we need to stop or nothing would get done." Before Dabi could try to convince me otherwise Nathan came in with the towels. "It's quiet, Mom and Dad are getting ready come on we have to hurry." We hurried up and cleaned all the water and ran downstairs to the kitchen table. I fixed everyone's plate. "Damn, I think I won the lottery.", my dad said as he walked to the table. "I think we all hit the lottery.", Dabi said with a smirk. I laughed, " We have something we have to tell you.", Jenna said as she looked at dad. "Your pregnant." "I'm-" She gave me a confused look, "Now I know y'all know that I'm smart as hell, I'm always right, and I'm very observant. In fact when I saw you too eating each other's faces, I observed that you had just finished telling dad. I also kno-" "Omg! We know!", they said at the same time. "I'm just saying, anyways congratulations.", I said as I shot them a smile.