"Wait! You mean you'll come here and tell my Dad to let me marry you because I'm provocative and just ruin my life like that. Are you for real?"

Raheem frowned at her words. "Who is feeding you with nonsense? Do you think he came here to propose marriage in the first place?"

Fateemah shrugged. "Mum told me if not because of the mighty Musab that came with an idea and a plan so I won't destroy my fucking life!"

Raheem sighed and shook his head. "That's absolute nonsense. He didn't propose marriage at first. After explaining everything to Dad, he decided to marry you off......"

"What?!........" Fateemah asked shocked and taken aback by the new information.

"He kneeled and begged him not to do that to you cause he loves you so much and he did you a favor by proposing to be the husband when Dad was unyielding. It's still better it's him than a total stranger!"

Fateemah's heart soften a bit. She would definitely kill the man her father forced her to marry but she would never kill Musab. His mother was one of the people she holds very dear to her heart and she would never hurt her like that.

Raheem moved closer to her. He placed a hand on her shoulder and the other under her jaw to raise her eyes to meet his. He looked at her intensely. "Fateemah I'm your brother and I want the best for you. Allah knows I tried so hard to understand you but I'm not getting it. If you're ready to tell me your big reason then maybe, just maybe I will understand then but for now there's nothing to understand!"

Fateemah's eyes were now teary. Her brother still loves her. Her brother didn't hate her. She gave him a sad smile. "Raheem please I don't want to get married please help me. Please I promise to tell you everything when the time is right!"

Raheem took her hands in his. "Fateemah I'm your brother and I won't lie to you. Nothing is changing Dad's decision. Maybe if you tell me your reasons and still it won't change all of this. Accept this as your qadar because the earlier you do the better. Musab is a very good guy. Please Fateemah promise me you won't do anything foolish."

A tear slipped down her face. "Raheem.........." Her voice croaked out and Raheem pulled her into a comforting hug.

"I never hated you and never will just promise me you won't do anything foolish. Please."

Fateemah broke into tears and Raheem patted her back affectionately. She sniffed and in few seconds she calmed herself down.

"I....... I promise I won't try to hurt or attack him again" Fateemah finally said and disengaged from the hug.

Raheem smiled and wiped her tears with his thumb. "Have you eaten yet?"

Fateemah shook her head. "I'm not really hungry."

"I'll feed you myself today. Let me go and get you your favorite meal. I'll be right back." Raheem left and Fateemah smiled sadly. Her mood lightened up and she sighed heavily slumping into a nearby chair.

"Call off this wedding. You can't be serious right now! This is getting out of hand." Ibrahim said angrily.

"Infact I'll have to agree with Ibrahim. You'll have to call this whole madness off. She tried to stab you in her father's house. What do you think she'll do when you two are living alone under the same roof?"

"Guys calm down please. I know her every well she won't do anything to hurt me that way. I still have hope. I know she'll come around one day. I trust our love. I can still feel it!" Musab retorted.

"Now I see the love has turn you into a very crazy human being. Can you even listen to yourself? For her to attack you like that. There's no love anymore. It means she doesn't love you anymore and I don't even think she ever did." Ibrahim said and hissed.