first day

Mount college,one of the most prestigious college of the country. Everyone dreams to get into this college but only lucky ones get the chance.

It was first and new day  for new students but as normal as daily for other students. The seniors without ragging is not fun. Four students were sitting in the canteen together. They were cabir, piya, Misha and Manik.

'What's say Manik? Have some fun with new comers', cabir spoke.

'I'm not very interested.', manik said making faces. Piya and Misha smiled.

'Chal tujhse nahin hoga. I know it', cabir said shaking his head dramatically to which Manik gave a 'whatever' look.

Manik got busy with his guitar, practicing his new song with piya.

'I bet noone in this group other than me and Misha can ever dare to rag someone. Especially piya.', cabir winked at Misha smiling at his mischievous plan while piya gave a dangerous glare. Manik chuckled knowing his antics.

'Yeah cabir . You're right dude. Piya is such a simple and innocent girl. She can't even slap her friend, Manik.', Misha shouted at his name, pointing at Manik in the end not getting any other name . Manik jerked at her and gave a deadly glare.

'No Misha you're wrong. I'll prove you today. I'm not a simple and innocent girl. Cabir you better be ready to lose. Now tell me what to do?',piya said annoyingly. Manik tried to stop her but she didn't listen.

'So piya. U have to kiss a fresher who will come first', cabir dared piya.

Piya gulped at the thought of kissing a stranger but determination she had was more than enough to accept it. She nodded. She moved towards the entrance gate,waiting for somebody to arrive. Misha and cabir followed her. Manik didn't want to go due to his music practice but cabir dragged him . They waited for someone to arrive , standing at a distance from piya.

There came Navya naveli in two braided hairstyle, observing college and waiting for someone at the gate. Piya was happy atleast finding fresher a girl.

'Oh god! It's not done. What's the fun in kissing a girl', Misha said irritatedly punching her forehead.

'It's ok Misha. It's more fun just wait and watch. How will everyone react when they'll see a girl kissing another?', cabir laughed and Misha smirked.

'Are you guys for real?  ', Manik said giving an 'unbelievable' look at them.

'Yeah Manik we are for real. I'm sure you like it', cabir said putting his hands around manik's shoulder.

'Waise who is this Madhubala...a completely black and white Madhubala.', cabir looked at Navya . They shook their heads.

'Oh god! Why is she not coming? What if any boy come before her. No..no.. relax piya. U can do it', piya mummered to herself getting more nervous. She closed her eyes.

Everyone waited for the girl to enter but she looked waiting for someone. When piya closed her eyes , abhay and panchi joined Manik and friends. He asked them what was happening to which they pointed their fingers in her direction and Sushed them. Abhay  looked at piya who was standing at the entrance gate closing her eyes and waited for something to happen. A girl came running to navya, pulled her ears to say sorry. They started coming when Navya found her footwear open so she asked her to go inside, she would join her. The girl nodded and entered the college.Manik wasn't interested in this mess so he was looking everywhere else except at the gate.  Piya opened her eyes to look at the one who entered , it was a different girl. She looked cute and beautiful . She smiled and kissed her on right cheek. The girl eyes popped out in shock. It was a girl who kissed her but yet it wasn't expected. Everyone jaws dropped on the ground when piya kissed her. Manik noticed it and looked at piya who was standing with another girl. There he saw the girl who looked so innocent, cute and beautiful at the same time. He didn't blink his eyes from her. He was mesmerized . He stared at her while everyone composed themselves.

'Sorry if you felt bad. Actually my friends dared me u know...', piya hesitated.

'It's ok. Waise I'm Nandini Murthy and new student of this college', she forwarded her hand.

'I'm piya jaiswal , 2nd year student', piya shook her hand with her. They smiled.

'So friends?', piya asked.

'Friends', Nandini accepted happily . They hugged.

'Yeh kya hum kuch waqt ke liye tumhre sath nahin the to tumne naye dost bhi bana liya nandu. Aur humara kya? Hamare toh koi dost nahin hai tumhre alawa', navya said pouting her lips.

Piya introduced herself to navya and asked for friendship . She accepted it excitedly and hugged her literally jumping on her. Piya shook her head in shock and smiled.

Everyone moved towards piya and new friends when Manik was staring at Nandini and lost in thoughts.

'Oh no...I missed it. God why you did this to me. Have given me one hint and I would have accepted happily. But no. Cabir beta u were right I won't regret. She looks cute.' he smirked at his thought and bit his lower lips.

' he smirked at his thought and bit his lower lips

Cabir noticed Manik who was left behind and lost . He looked in the direction he was looking, new girl. He stood infront of Manik bringing back to earth from his dreams or whatever.

'Hmmm....is she the one Manik?' cabir asked looking at Nandini.

'What? Are you mad? Kuch bhi', manik retorted and cabir shrugged. Both joined others.

When everyone joined piya , she noticed abhay was there too.

Abhay,oh no, he watched everything. Shit! , Piya cursed under breath.

Everyone laughed together while Misha and cabir gave a thumbs up to piya for completing her dare.

'Wow piya... you really did it. U should thank god that no boy saw you doing this otherwise they won't ever propose you', Misha joked making everyone laugh.

Piya glanced at abhay and looked down in embarrassment which noone noticed except two( will be revealed with story development).

'Misha you're saying like as if we aren't boys', cabir commented side hugging Manik. Misha poked out her tongue.

'Oh c'mon. Don't tease her. She deserves appreciation not your stupid comments', Manik defended piya and gave a side hug to her , looking at Nandini who was busy in admiring their friendship.

'Piya won't you introduce us to your new friends', Manik added .

'Ya ya...introduce us piya. Someone is going crazy . I see someone is too desperate to know someone's name', cabir teased Manik receiving a deadly glare in return. Cabir chuckled confusing everyone. Piya introduced everyone to Nandini and navya.

They headed to their respective classes...

_________

It's was first part . It's short I know. I will increase words from next episode.
Well how did you find this part?