She clenched her fist so hard at the thought and a tear slipped down her face. How stupid had she been. How blinded and foolish was she to have fallen for his traps. Musab did all this to prove to her that he could get away with anything he wanted. But not anymore! She let out a harsh breath and wiped away her tears. And she said "Before you destroy me I'll destroy you!"

Musab sat patiently waiting for his future wife. He felt different emotions as he sat. Fist he was so happy that his utmost desire is coming to realization and secondly he felt scared, how's Fateemah going to react to all of this. When he heard she didn't eat and talk to anyone for three days, he went there to beg her mother to go to her cause she's the only one that can talk her out of her stubbornness. She was also worried about her daughter's condition but still refused to meet her. With much begging and persistence, he later succeeded in talking her out of her anger and went to see her.

He began to feel so nervous and afraid. He knew what he did had shattered her in the worst way possible and he had also heard from Raheem how they all tongue lashed her. He knew he's in a lot of trouble with the marriage.

The door opened and his heart almost jumped out of his mouth. He froze on his seat. "Wow!" He muttered subconsciously at the beautiful sight in front of him. His mouth hung open as he gaped at her. The make over and the dress was just so perfect. She looked so beautiful! His mind screamed.

The two stared at each other for what felt like forever until.......

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Fateemah screamed and rushed to attack him with the knife she had hidden with her before.

"Subhanallah!" Musab exclaimed and thankfully he dodged the attack but Fateemah reattacked him again and this time, he was so lucky in his defeat and held her two hands. Fateemah struggled to free herself but he didn't allow it as he held onto her hands firmly. The two struggled and Musab couldn't stop reciting adhkar throughout their struggle because he knew she isn't herself anymore. Luckily again for him he was able to collect the knife but they both ended up falling. Musab's back lying down and Fateemah on top.

He gasped at the contact, chest to chest, the stomach to stomach, and thigh to thigh. Never in his entire life had he been any close to a woman like this and this brought out foreign emotions out of him. His male hormones became alert and he started to tremble a little.

Fateemah on the other side was also shocked but still wanted to harm him and cause him a lot of pain he could never have imagined. But the fire of violence in her died down immediately her eyes met with his obsidian irises. Different emotions were displayed and his intense gaze made her swallow hard. He looked at her with love, longing and Fateemah could swear she saw a flash of pain in there too. They were both rooted in the same spot until.......

"Asala..............." A feminine gasp followed and they both snapped their head to the direction of the voice only to meet a shocked Zainab with a tray containing refreshments. Zainab stared wide eyed with her mouth ajar, at them. Never ever was she expecting the scene before her. She knew her sister wasn't so happy with the marriage and she knows how much she hated him although she always tell her her hatred is all a facade but, this was totally out of her imagination.

The two disengaged from each other and they stood up adjusting their respective dresses. Musab cleared his throat awkwardly and smiled at a frozen Zainab. Zainab returned the smile awkwardly and stepped further into the room to put down the tray.

"Thank you Zainab and oh please take that knife on the floor along with you." Fateemah's head snapped at him and gave him the most dangerous glare. She returned her gaze to Zainab who has now picked the knife up and couldn't help wondering how the knife got there cause she had personally cleaned the room earlier.

"Zainab leave now!" Fateemah said harshly, now glaring at Musab. "And please lock the door as you do!"

Musab stared at her with a raised and furrowed brow. 'I hope she's not planning something evil' "No Zainab leave the door open and infact please open it wider!"

Fateemah glared again. "Zainab leave the room now and close the fucking door!" She almost shouted, eyeing her sister who stood rooted in her place and shuffled glances between the two in total confusion. She noticed the panicked look Musab gave her and the angry and furious ones her sister gave.

She couldn't help but feel pity for him. "Zainab_ get out_ and_ close_ the_ fucking door!" Fateemah shouted with her teeth gritted. Something Zainab was so familiar with. Whenever her sister does that it means she's on the verge of loosing her shit.

"Zainab don't close the door please!" Musab said to her calmly and it drove her insane.

Fateemah turned to him. "How dare you tell my sister what to do and what not to do. Who the heck do you think you are! She's MY sister and she'll fucking listen to ME!"

Musab was taken aback by her words but he quickly recovered from it. "And now she's also about to be mine also! After our marriage" He said challenging her.

"You're fucking sick if you think I'll marry you. I'm going to fucking ruin you. You bastard! I hate you so much. I curse the day I set my eyes on you! How I wish to die than to have met your horrible miserable being. I am not going to let you boost your ego by letting you marry me cause I plan to fucking kill you!"

Zainab gasped at her sister's outburst. She stared wide eyed. Musab was so shocked and couldn't utter a word. He stood frozen to his spot and his heart couldn't stop aching at her words. He gave her a pained look.

"Fateemah......... I........ I really didn't mean any harm. I'm just doing a noble deed here and I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you. I'm really really sorry!"

"Stop with the pity party and stop all this shit from happening because I swear if you don't.............."

"Then what will you do?" They all got startled at the voice as they all turned their heads towards a very angry Raheem who stood at the doorway.

Fateemah gasped. It's the first time she's seeing him again after the day her father had slapped her. She began to calm herself down.

"What did you say?" Raheem stride towards her to slap her when Musab who quickly processed what Raheem was about to do stood in front of Fateemah.

"Leave her front Musab and let me teach her a lesson. How dare her threaten her fiance! Leave and let me deal with her."

Musab stood unyielding. "Raheem please she was just angry. She didn't mean all what she said please!"

"What on earth is happening here!!?" They all froze at the voice and Fateemah began to tremble again.

Hey guys how have you been? It's been a long and a boring day for me. So guys what do you think. Do you think Fateemah will be able to pull off her plan to kill her diaper. I really need to hear your thoughts on this.
And is her anger justified and who do you think is less guilty.

Don't forget to vote if you haven't that's how I'll know you really appreciate the story.

I love y'all
Stay happy
Happy, and
Happy.

Rio♥️♥️.