Ch.2: Interactions

Start from the beginning

Dr. North- ah jack come here meet Dr. Tootherina she studies natural science the branch of physical science chemistry she studied the connections towards memories mostly. And This is Dr.sanderson he studies oneirology which is the physicogoly of dreams.

Bunny came from behind me and spoke making me jump a little.

Dr.bunny- Dr. North studies formal science which is essential to the constitution and testing of scientific models dealing with observable reality. And as for me i study natural science the branch of life science also known as biology. And you didn't get all that did ya?

Uhh, no sorry that's just way to much.

I heard bunny sigh heavily.

Dr.bunny- don't worry you'll understand everything soon enough once your used to it. And now that everyone is here we should hurry and head to sublevel 5. We'll talked more on the way down.

As they led me to the left door straight ahead of this huge open space. We walked down a flight of stairs then came at an elevator door then after Dr.north opened it up we went in. He pressed a button for SL5 and put a passcode in it then it started moving I'm glad I'm not claustrophobic.

Dr. North- so miss. Overland what is it that your studying? Is it the same as Dr.jone?

Oh please just call me jack. And yes I'm studying under him been for about a few years now.

Dr. North- and how old... Ah we're here!

He didn't complete his question when the door's opened to sublevel 5. The lights automatically went on and it was amazing we walked straight into a laboratory we walked through it going to another door. We went through that and walked down the left side hallway.

Dr.north- left hallway leads to confinement cell's and experimental research only. The right hallway leads to living quarters each room has bathroom and everything you would need. Down that hallway to it's left it where the cafeteria/kitchen leads to.

And why may i ask are we going to the confinement cell's? And where's dr.jone you said he was down here right?

Dr.north- he's in his own room working so should leave him be for now. And we're going here so we can check and see patient zero and for you to learn exactly why we're all here in first place.

Wait hold up patient zero?

Dr.bunny- you'll see soon enough.

I didn't like this. We entered another room this was was dark the lights didn't turn on automatically like the rest of the building did and there was a big glass containment it looked like, this was freaking me out there was bloody writing on the glass it said "Hello dear Guests!" With a hand print for the dot it was smeared on the glass. Behind the glass there was one light on which kept on flickering on and off it didn't light much of the room just enough to see the chair under it.

There was straps on it they were ripped off one of them was bloody. This was like a damn horror movie.

Nope! Not going in there!

Dr. Bunny- uh uh your coming with us, don't worry He's locked in he won't be getting out.

Unknown- oh really is that right rabbit?

I hid slightly behind dr.north, leaning my weight on the stick i still had trying to look for where the voice came from. It was to dark and the the flickering light wasn't helping.

Dr.bunny- stop calling me that ya bloody git. Now how the hell did you get out of those restraints? And show yourself.

Unknown- well isn't it obvious i thought you'd be smart enough to at least figure this out? And why should I show myself I'm having to much fun scaring you all.