Team 6: Bridge To the Future

Start from the beginning

"Sakyo Kurayami! And his Dark Knight bey, Ronin Dragoon!"

Tyson and Daichi raised their heads. "Did he just say Dragoon?"

Sakyo waved with Takaonosuke and Eight nearby cheering them on, with a salty Gen and Akuya nearby, who were being "supportive" into the team's training before heading over to Zero, Shinobu, and Kite.

"There seems to be many bladers here," tightening his grip on his Beyblade. "We'll be sure to win," stern, serious, and confident.

Ray asked Gingka and Tyson what was going on. It was weird for them to act that way, and it was even more bizarre to hear that there was another Dragoon in the world.

"Remember that L-Drago bey Kyoya mentioned earlier," Gingka asked.

Tsubasa joined them to add further explanation. "The person who gave him that beyblade was a man known as Ryuga, a powerful blader that only Gingka and the God of Destruction could ever defeat once and the last owner of L-Drago. And he passed on that blade to him to follow."

"Hold on," Tyson asked. "Didn't you say this Ryuga guy was a sketch?"

"Not exactly. The dark power used was something he took control of and mastered. The Dark Nebula found him and took him from the Dragon village to raise him as the wielder of L-Drago."

Tsubasa continued. "That same power took control of me. After Gingka defeated him, he went off on his own and came to a realization."

Tyson snarked. "Maybe using Beyblades to try and achieve world domination is ridiculous and spits in the face of what Beyblade is for?"

"He figured out how to surpass the darkness and make that power his own, didn't he," Kai slid in. Tsubasa confirmed it was the case.

"And joined us in taking Rago and Nemesis down."

Kyoya still wasn't pleased. "That jerk wasn't much of a team player."

Gingka, Masamune, Yu, Tsubasa, Madoka, and Ryo all lowered their eyes at him, which got Zero and Kite to look on with intrigue and Shinobu with confusion.

"You being a team player," they all asked. "When?"

Kyoya growled. "I lead Team Wild Fang."

"And left the Face Hunters-"

"And Team Gan Gan Galaxy-"

"And when did we learn about the Bladers of the Four Seasons?"

Yu shook his head back and forth. "Yo-yo, the only time you'll be a team player is if someone wrote a manga about you and changed how you act," still upset with how he treated Tithi.

While Max laughed at how much Kyoya's friends were giving him flak, Sakyo interrupted them.

"Forgive me for interrupting, but I won't make the same mistakes as the previous emperor did. If you wish to judge my character, then judge me and my Dragoon in the ring," pointing his blade at them and a second later, shooting it for them to watch in full motion as the red and black dragon blew a massive tornado in.

Hillary gasped. "So this guy got his blade from someone who once used a blade that was corrupting him to take over the world. Not to be judgy, but is it weird I don't trust him?"

"You're not alone there," Daichi yelled, launching Strata Dragoon straight at him. The two beyblades clashed at one another with most of the stadium surprised that their beys were able to work so well outside of a stadium, while Daichi was doing his best to push him back.

"You think you can just waltz in with some fake Dragoon acting like you run the place?"

Ronin pushed Strata back and the two were locked in a deadheat.