Studio Moon Night - Polaroid

That one time when Moonbyul keeps on showing / bragging about her pictures of Yong.

"Studio Moon Night"

"Anyeong everyone and welcome to Studio Moon Night 99th show. Let's have fun tonight."

It was exciting for Moonbyul tonight. Reading all of the comments from her fans. She really appreciate the support from moomoo for her radio show. It's a bit lonely when there is no guest but everything went well.

The show was coming to an end and the staff gave moonbyul a few sets of polaroid she has taken throughout the 99 show of moon night. She was giggling at that and excited to see all of the photos again.

She love taking photos. Something about the moment being captured and  frozen in time for all to appreciate makes her happy.

The camera zooms in to her hand, capturing which polaroid Byul was looking while soft music played at the background.

Byul talk freely to all of the staff there since the viewers couldn't hear her anymore with the mic off.

"Oh.. We have lots of pictures that we have taken throughout the show. "

She was finding a good picture to stop and reminisce when she stumbles upon Yong's.

"Ahh. Did all of you look at Yong's pictures when she come by during my birthday. It was lovely"

"Ohh ddun really looks good wearing that brown pastel colored shirt. She looks comfortable right?."

"Ahh...i wish she would come by again but there is no promotion now."

"Just invite her Byul"

The PD suddenly said.

"Jjinja? I'll check her schedule then."

End of the broadcast and moonbyul leave the studio after thanking everyone.

Ddunie : You coming to mine?

Byulie :  Yeah yong. Around 15mnits..why?

Ddunie: Ah....Can you...Order some tteobokki before coming here.

Byulie : Haha .. You and you're Tteokbokki infatuation but it's okay anything for you my love.

Ddunie : Yah! Dont be greasy even in text.

Byulie : i know you love it.

Ddunie : Ok fine. Love you and please drive carefully no need to rush.

Byulie : Alright Love😘❤️

Ddunie : ❤️

Moonbyul arrived at Yong's house around midnight. She key in her house passcode an entered slowly. She expected to be greeted by her girlfriend at the door but it was quite. Too quite.

"Ddun?"

Byul walk further inside and find Solar sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"Aish this girl. She looks cute like this."

Didn't want to wake up the other girl, Byul just decided to pick her up and carry her to bed. Yong move slightly but she continue to sleep.

"Hmm."

"Sleep baby."

Byul drop Yong lightly on the bed, tucking her in the comforter. Before she could move away, a hand stopped her movement.

"Byul?"

"Yes I'm here."

"Tteokbokki?"

"Haha. I put it in the fridge. Sleep now ddun you look tired."

"Come cuddle."

Gosh this girl is so cute mumbling half asleep. Byul gets under the sheet and before she can settle, the older girl wraps her arm tight around byul's waist.

"I miss you."

Solar tuck her head on Byul's chest. Finally feeling content.

Byul softly stroke Solar's hair, lulling the older girl further in land of dreams.

Yong as a mamamoo leader is fierce and confident but here between these four walls, she is the most precious and soft person Byul had ever met.

"I love you Yong"

She kissed Yong's forehead and hold her tighter in her arms.

"Wuv you too"

Came a small reply before they both fall asleep.