"So what do you wanna do?"

"Well i was hoping i could put some pajama's on"

"Sure" he chuckled as he let go of me and i grabbed the suitcase. I took out a pair of pajama bottoms and one of spencer's shirts. 

"You look sexy in my shirt" he smiled as he pulled me back into his arms. 

"You should go take a bath"

"And sit in my own filth? no thank you" 

"Let me run your bath" 

"Fine"

"Go watch a movie" i walked into the bathroom and started running spencer a bath. I put essential oils and threw in a bath bomb. 

"You done babe?"

"Yeah come in" i started heating a towel.

"Woah it looks amazing in here"

"Yupp so get in and relax"

"Why don't you join me?"

"I already had a bath but thanks"

He grumbled but got into the bath. "this doesn't feel manly"

"Just enjoy the bath" i put the towel on his face and he sighed.

"When you're done, we can make avocado face scrub"

"What the hell is that?"

"I'll tell you later"

"Fine" 

As spencer was relaxing in the bath, i decided to get to make the the paste. I grabbed everything i needed and started making the paste.

"Gabbi!" 

"What?" i walked into the bathroom to see him completely engulfed by bubbles.

"You look adorable" i chuckled.

"I think im done here"

"Okay"

He got out of the bath, grabbed the towel and put it around his waist. He pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. "You know i love you right?"

"Yes" i smiled.

"Good" he squeezed my bum before heading into the bathroom.

"Get back in here!"

"What?"

"Sit"

"Why?"

"Just sit"

"Fine" he grumbled and sat on the counter as i grabbed a facial brush and started putting on his face scrub. 

"You want to know how baby bella is doing?"

"I thought you would never ask but first..." i finished his scrub and smiled proved of my work.

"You're welcome now let's go phone our baby" 

"You go ahead, i need to put some clothes on" 

i walked into the bedroom, grabbed my phone from the nightstand and facetimed hayden. "Hey sis"

"Hey, where's bella?"

"She's playing with jessica"

"Could i see her please"

"Sure"

He moved the phone to bella who was giggling at jessica as she made funny faces. "Bella"

Her head moved and she looked at the phone in amazement. hayden handed her the phone and she just stared at me making me smile. "Hey baby"

She started laughing as she tried to take a bite of the phone. "Okay that's enough" 

"Why does she want to eat everything"

"She's 4 months old and curious" 

"Daddy's home" spencer smirked as he joined me on the bed.

"Eww dude" hayden cringed.

"Where's my princess?"

"Over here, trying eat her plushie" he moved the phone back to baby bella.

"Baby bella" 

She was so focused on trying to eat her plushie , she didn't notice her dad calling her.

"She's busy"

"Don't let her play with small stuff okay and its almost time for her to go to bed"

"Yeah okay, we'll see you guys tomorrow"

"We're here till sunday"

"No, i have to get to dad's since he wants  me to go on this retreat with our uncles"

"Fine, we'll be there by tomorrow"

"Thanks"

"Bye" we disconnected and i sighed as i fell back onto the huge pillows.

"You tired?"

"yeah i think i should get to bed"

"How dare you?" he glared at me.

"what?"

"i have this avocado stuff on my face and you have none"

"Im sorry, go wash it off then" 

He grumbled and went back into the bathroom. I got under the covers and waited for spencer to return. "This may have been a short break from life but i loved it" 

"Yeah me too and we can always make more" he winked.

"You want more kids?"

"Yeah, i want about 15"

"My vagina is not going to go through that hell"

"Fine 10"

"We will have this conversation again when bella is older"

"Okay, i love you" he leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Get in" i opened the covers and he got in next to me. He wrapped his arms around me as i layed my head on his chest.