After a couple minutes I finished my food and pushed my plate running to play with some toys but Stella held me back "nu uh uh your taking a bath first" "bu I no wan no bwath" I whine "the faster you take a bath the faster you can come out and play" I'm not going she will have to pick me up too take me if she has to.

  "I got some bath toys do you want to play with them" I peek my eyes up and listen carefully "wha kwind of toys" I'm breaking a little this is not good "you just have to find out and see" she smirks, I groan I give up I really want to know what toys they are.

"Fine" I walk to the bathroom, she got in there and goes through the cabinet under the sink and pulls out some stuff "do you want some bubbles" she asks me 'OOOO SHE HAS BUBBLES' "yes pwease" I nod frantically.

She gets the bubbles and pours them in the bath while its filling up making it all bubbly, it looks like a bubble mountain "here you go pick out whatever you want" she puts down a bucket of toys in front of me.

I awe 'that's a lot of toys' I smile, I search through the box eagerly and pick out 3 dollies, a elephant and a ducky "done" I stand up with the toys in hand "okay you can put them in the bath.... Do you want me to undress you or can you do it" she asks me warily.

"I can do it" I tell her "I'll just leave you be then I'll tell you when it's time to get out" she says and leaves me in here. I get undressed and hopped in the bath 'mmm it's so warm' i let my body sink for a bit before I quickly regather my energy and play with my toys.

Stella made me play for only 20 minutes before I had to get out "bu' Stwella I wan' to pway mowe" I whine "no it's time to get out or you won't have enough time to watch TV" "pwease just a liwwle mowe" "come on Bella or you won't be able to watch TV"

I pout I push toys away and let her wash me "we got to talk about the rules soon" she says, I didn't say anything and stood quiet letting her to continue to wash me.

After she was done I got up and she wrapped me in a blanket leading me to her room "I got you a couple pjs, it's up to you which one you want to wear" we walked into the room.

They were all laid over her bed some were onesies the others were two pieces, I picked one of the onesies and put it on but soon frowned once I seen on how big it was on me. My feet didn't even touch the bottom *CLICK* 'huh' I look up to see Stella taking pictures.

"You look so cute" she squeals "it's too big" I pout "it's okay why don't you pick one of the two piece sets this time and I'll find some that's smaller for you later" I nod and took this off and picked one of the frozen set and put it on.

"You have 15 minutes left for the TV than after you need to go to bed" she tells me "ok" I tell her and run to the living room not trying to waste anytime.

I watched Paw Patrol until my time was up, I made my way to my room and Stella tucked me into bed and handed me my stuffie along with my paci and left the room not forgetting to turn on my night light.

'I'm not sleepy' I thought, why do I even need to have a bed time. I'm not even going to school right now. I sit up and looked around the dimly lit room 'TOYS' I spot a pile on the floor in the corner.

I threw my blanket off and ran over there 'she won't know' I thought and to play with them silently 'ooo I should have a tea party' i smiled, I grabbed all my stuffies and set them around me in a circle setting cups in front of them.

🛑sexual noises🛑 I don't know how to write the warnings so please just role with it lol and plus it's a very sucky scene so please bare with me I never wrote one before.

"Thwank you all coming to my pawty i-" an abrupt sound of laughter interrupts me, i stood quiet then it happens again but this time it's giggles and seems like it's getting closer "where is she" an unknown man said "she's sleeping it's ok she won't hear us" I hear Stella say.

I hear foot steps shuffling and a bunch of smacking noises "mmm yess" 'w-whats that' I start to get worried, I get up slowly walking to the door. I stop and wait for a few seconds before the noises got even louder 'I-is Stella okay is that bad man trying to hurt her' I thought scared for her now.

I open the door slowly and peak through the door to have a perfect view of the living room, i look around and freeze with my eyes widen. On the couch i see Stella naked on top of a also naked man bouncing up and down "AHH YESS RIGHT THERE" she screams 'w-what is she doing' I watch in horror.

I somehow slip out of little space 'a-are they having s-sex' I start to freak out, I was about to shut the door before I caught sight of the mans face and recognize it wasn't even Lucas it was someones else. I slam the door making sure she doesn't hear me and ran to my bed.

'T-that wasn't Lucas, d-does he know whats going on?' I mean there not even together so it doesn't matter but still there talking and she knows he has feelings for her. That's so wrong. "UGH YES HARDER" I slap my hands over my ears, 'please let me sleep tonight' I silently hope.

🛑end🛑