56: back for revenge -2-

Start from the beginning

"Jeon there are a lot above you. keep your eyes open" Yoongi said. He saw the two were almost at the top floor and the dots were increasing around them. they were really nearing boss territory now.

"We will manage" Jungkook said back and peeked around the corner, his legs burning from all those stars. This building was very high up.

"I will go ahead" hoseok said and they got their guns ready. Jungkook nodded at the other and watched hoseok run into the hallway that led to the last set of stairs, shooting two men until they eventually noticed the intruders and began their defence. Jungkook followed after hoseok and shot as well, hitting all that came from the stairs. "Hoseok left!" Jungkook shouted seeing a door open. Hoseok heard it and turned around giving the man a side kick and shot him in the head when he hit the ground.

"thanks!" Hoseok said back and moved closer to Jungkook to guard his back.

"more are coming up "

"yes yes, i see '' jungkook mumbled and shot them clearing this floor as well. "ugh, so much work already" jungkook complained now.

"hm, yea. but we will get him eventually.'' Hoseok said while reloading his gun as he followed Jungkook to the last set of stairs.

-

It took longer than expected to get up there, but they managed both out of breath. catching their breath while waiting at the last door that leads to the rooftop. They could hear voices, most likely that drug dealer yoongi spoke about. in the distance they heard the helicopter. Jungkook carefully peeked through the small gap of the door wiping the blood splatters from his face that were rolling down now. These enemies were really making a mess just now. He was glad he took more than just one suit with him.

It took a while for the helicopter to land and youngsoo to come into view. again anger rose up in jungkook's body. He will not let that man escape here alive, he will end him here. So as soon the helicopter was closed and youngsoo was far away from it jungkook swung the door open and shut the ones he could hit from there hoseok doing the same, it got their attention right away and all their guns were aimed at them. freezing everyone on the helicopter platform.

"jk, i am ready if you need me" it was jimin this time. " i have clear aim at him"

"Wait, I will find a way, it can't be that hard" Jungkook whispered to the other. He knew any suspicious movement mant his own death, but Jungkook will think of something.

" Well well if it isn't Jeon Jungkook, we meet earlier than i expected " youngsoo said looking at the uninvited guest. "Why are you here, coming to ask for forgiveness?"

"no" jungkook replied with his gun aiming at youngsoo perfectly who stood next to the drug dealer. "I came for your head"

"Oh really now, I didn't think you would actually try. Most dogs are just bark, no bite. hmm too bad for you that i won't let that happen" Youngsoo chuckled. "You know i can kill you right here with just the raise of a finger hm?"

"Yes, I am very aware of that. but dont think it scares me"

"You're just barking youngsoo, dog with no bite" Hoseok said, making youngsoo glare at him.

"don't think I won't kill you too, Mr Jung '' Young Soo said and raised his hand. "Kill them!"

Jungkook had seen that coming. He shot his gun as quickly as he could but youngsoo was faster. He pulled the drug dealer in front of himself and the bullet killed the man. Jungkook didn't intend to kill but he didn't get bothered by it. it's not like he had time to think of it. he had to run. The gunshots were flying around their heads. Hoseok took cover behind the door, and Jungkook behind a flower pot.

"Don't hide Jeon. you can't win against me!" Youngsoo said, firing at the flower pot. breaking a few pieces of the edge.

"Doesn't mean i wont try!" jungkook shouted back and rolled form behind the pot shooting more of youngsoo's men.

"Try all you want." youngsoo said heading for the helicopter. but jungkook was faster, he shot at the man but missed by an inch hitting the helicopter window. it startled youngsoo. he did not see that coming. Jungkook took this chance to shoot more. at the running youngsoo who was not panicking. this didn't go as planned. Hoseok was doing a good job keeping the guards busy and killing as many he could. Meanwhile Jimin had a hard time keeping a clear view on young soo and other enemies. but he managed.

"Stop running Ryu '' Jungkook said, annoyed having a clear shot on the man. which he didn't let go this time, he fired his bullet hitting in the man's belly. Youngsoo gasped and fell over with a grunt. He reached for his own gun but Jungkook didn't let it happen, shooting the man's hand as well. "You make it too easy for us, Youngsoo. don't you think you could have made it a little more difficult. i see you're just a coward when the enemy gets too close" jungkook said looking down on the man as he pressed his foot on the bullet wound stepping on it making the man scream. "But that doesn't matter now. you would have died either way."

"you're still a kid jeon. get over the past" youngsoo said playing his last cards. but jungkook didn't seem affected.

"I have. But you decided to anger me. if you would have just went into a fair battle with me i might have given you what you want. but hurting the one i love is cheating youngsoo. I am not a violent person but I am fair and I have respect. unlike you. You're just doing anything to get what you want. anything for the power. Too bad for you that you chose the wrong man." Jungkook glared at the man and aimed his gun. "Now this is goodbye, tell me later how it was to die. we will meet again in hell" jungkook said and shot the man through his head and one in the heart. making sure he was dead and wont come back ever again. "hoseok, time to go. Did you get everyone?" Jungkook asked. Hoseok nodded after finishing off the last attacker on the roof there.

"Let's go down to make sure," hoseok suggested. Jungkook nodded, reloading his gun.

"What about re bodies?"

"They don't deserve my respect anymore. let them rot" jungkook replied and lit up a cigarette before heading back inside with hoseok.

---

Thank you for reading. last revenge serie update tomorrow! see you tomorrow again hihi.

🌼🌼🌼