Don't Go

In which Taehyung's friends drag him to a place where Jungkook happens to work.

Fluff

Top Kook Bottom Tae

~~~~~

"Jimin I really don't wanna go." Taehyung whined as his best friend continued his attempts to drag him out of his bed. "Oh come on Tae don't be like that! It's gonna be fun I promise." Jimin flashed him a grin. Taehyung sighed. "Chim you know that he works there." He muttered.

"I know. It's not like I'm telling you to talk to him or anything. Chances are, he might not even be there tonight!" Jimin tried to convince his friend. Taehyung remained silent.

Jimin had proposed the idea of going to his boyfriend's café. Now what's so dreadful about it? Oh nothing. Taehyung's ex, Jungkook just happened to work there.

"Come on please Tae!" Jimin pouted, giving him the best puppy eyes he could muster. Taehyung looked at them for a brief second before turning away. He sighed. "Fine."

Jimin cheered and hugged his best friend tightly. "Thank you Tae! I promise you won't regret it."

Taehyung was already regretting it.

*****

"Yoongi!" Jimin ran to hug his lover who smiled warmly at him before opening his arms. Yoongi gave Taehyung a curt nod as a greeting who returned the gesture.

Taehyung looked around as the two lovers hugged each other, inwardly hoping to see a familiar bunny toothed boy. He sighed in disappointment when he didn't see the person he had unconsciously started looking for.

"Tae." Jimin called out to his friend. Taehyung turned to him. "You okay?" Jimin asked softly. Taehyung smiled at the latter as he nodded. Jimin smiled and grabbed his hands. "I'm hungry let's go find a table!"

Taehyung allowed himself to be dragged by his best friend to God knows where, his mind still clouded with the thoughts of a certain boy.

*****

"Kook you ready?" Hoseok asked as he peeked in. Jungkook put down the lipstick as he turned to his friend and nodded. Hoseok smiled. "Come on. It's almost time."

Jungkook took one last glance at his reflection before getting up. He took a deep breath. "Let's do this."

*****

"We got a good spot!" Jimin said as sat down. Taehyung nodded as he did the same. "What did you order?" He asked. Jimin shrugged. "You said anything will do for you so I just ordered Tteokbeokki." Taehyung nodded once again as he turned his gaze to the stage that wasn't too far from the table they were sitting at.

His eyes widened as a familiar boy stepped onto the stage, his heart beating faster. Jungkook.

*****

Jungkook stepped onto the stage, giving a brief smile to the customers that noticed his presence. He was taken aback when he locked eyes with someone he was not quite expecting. Taehyung.

He offered a warm smile to the boy who looked away immediately. He sighed before grabbing the mic. He now knew who he was going to dedicate today's performance to.

*****

"You'll be okay right?" Jimin squeezed Taehyung's hand comfortingly. The latter nodded. He unconsciously sighed in content as a familiar voice started singing.

"Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm"

"Tae you know I love you and only you. You're the most beautiful person to me and nothing change my mind."
"Jungkook.....I love you too."

"Nobody ever knows
Nobody ever sees
I left my soul
Back there now I'm too weak
Most nights I pray for you to come home
Praying to the Lord
Praying for my soul"

"Jungkook.....you deserve someone better than me."
"You're enough for me."
"I'm sorry....."

"Now please don't go
Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone
Now please don't go, oh no
I think of you whenever I'm alone
So please don't go"

"I'm sorry Kook but I can't do this anymore."
"Tae....why? Please don't leave me. We can work on this!"

"Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm
Hmm, hmm, hmm"

"Tae are you sure about this?"
"He deserves someone better Chim."

" 'Cause I don't ever want to know
Don't ever want to see things change
'Cause when I'm living on my own
I'll wanna take it back and start again
Most nights I pray for you to come home
Praying to the Lord
Praying for my soul"

"Jungkook it wasn't your fault why don't you understand?"
"If only I loved him more...."

"Now please don't go
Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone
Now please don't go, oh no
I think of you whenever I'm alone
So please don't go"

"Tae please. Please give me another chance. Please give us another chance!"
"I'm sorry Jungkook."

"I send so many messages you don't reply"

"You know he won't stop until you reply."
"He will. Eventually he will."

"I gotta figure out what am I missing babe"

"Maybe I wasn't good enough for him."
"Jungkook you know that's not true."

"Singing now oh oh oh
And I need you now, I need your love oh oh oh"

Taehyung snapped out of his trance. "Taehyung wait!" He quickly got up and ran out, not bothering to look back.

Tears spilled out of his eyes. He felt horrible. He felt guilty. He made the love of his life go through all that. Why am I so stupid?!

Now please don't go
Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone
Now please don't go, oh no
I think of you whenever I'm alone
So please don't
Please don't go

"Tae! Taehyung wait!" Jungkook called out. Taehyung ignored the calls from his ex lover. He looked behind him when he felt someone grab his wrist.

His heart ached at the sight.

"Tae...." Tears streamed down Jungkook's face. Taehyung couldn't hold back anymore. "I'm so sorry Kook." He pulled the boy into a hug, burying his face in his chest as he sobbed.

Please don't go
Please don't go oh no

"I love you Taehyung." Taehyung buried his head deeper into his lover's chest. "I love you too Jungkook." His words, though muffled by the fabric were understood by the boy. His lips curved into a smile. "Don't ever leave me again...."

I think of you whenever I'm alone
So please don't go

~~~~~

Sorry it's so crappy ;^;