{75} Kinks and fetishes

Start bij het begin

⧼ Why...? Did you get bored of hanging out with me?? 😢 ⦆

⦅ Of course not ❤️ ⧽

⧼ Alright, I believe you. Just promise me you'll stay with Jin and Yoongi, alright? 💖 ⦆

⦅ Okie, I promise ❤️ ⧽

⧼ I'll see you later then baby, love you 💖 ⦆

⦅ Love you too❤️ ⧽

Sliding my phone back into my pocket, I grab the sandwich back into my hands and couldn't stop myself from smiling like an idiot. In front of me, the two man suddenly had become quiet and I hovered my eyes towards them. My smile immediately drifted away when I saw them smirking at me as though there was something on my face that they find funny.

"What?" I asked out loud, frowning at them. "Stop looking at me like that, you're making me feel insecure."

"Tell me something I don't know Y/N," Jin started and my forehead creased. "Were you texting Jungkook?" He guessed and my eyes widen, wondering how he got it right.

"How did you know?" I asked, chewing on a piece of my sandwich and Jin pass Yoongi a sneaky look, as though they were sharing something only between them.

"You're burning red," Yoongi told me, stifling a giggle and I flatten a hand on my cheek. Blinking in surprise, my cheek was surprisingly warm on a cold day. Man, Jungkook's effect has got to me just by messaging me. How can I possibly survive if I continue to be with him? Not that I'm complaining...

"Sheesh, whenever you're with Jungkook or just talking to him, you look like a blanched tomato," Jin declared and I scowled at him in embarrassment. "I'm pretty sure Jungkook's the same..."

"Well, what can they do? Let them be two blanched tomatoes," Yoongi mumbled, scrunching up the plastic into a ball once he was finished with his sandwich.

Bruh... just why- do I deserve this treatment?

"You two, this is just pure bullying," I accused and they both started laughing loudly. "I don't find this amuse at all..." I muttered, finishing the rest of my sandwich indignantly.

"Is okay Y/N. We're only doing this because we don't get a chance to do it when you're with Jungkook," Yoongi explained and my forehead puckered.

"I know right, Jungkook's like a muscular bunny. He's getting stronger each day and is scary," Jin told me and I tilted my head to one side. "He'll probably bash us up if we bully you, even in a joking way soooo..."

Why are they complaining? I find it quite hot...

Jin suddenly raised both of his hands towards his chest level. Each hand then formed into a gun but an L and poking the index finger to one another. (Like this 👉👈 if you don't get what I mean.)

"Jin, hand fetish?" Yoongi wondered and I stifled a laugh but was surprised that Jin decided to play along.

"Only for you Yoongi," Jin said, hovering a hand towards his shoulder in a weird way. Yoongi gave him a disgusted look, with his nose scrunch up.

"He's going to smack you Jin," I chuckled, finding his actions entertaining.

"So true," As said, Yoongi smack his hand away as though it was a roach. Jin scrunches his nose back at him, as though he wanted to fight him.

"What are all the fetishes or kinks you have anyways?" I questioned, as I began to be interested in this strange topic.

"He probably has a piss kink," Yoongi guessed, trying to not laugh at his assumption and Jin just gave him an enigmatic smile.

"Only for you, Yoongi," Jin replied shyly, doing the finger thing again. (👉👈)

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?" Yoongi thundered angrily and I slightly back away from the loudness of his voice. It scared me a little and I think this time he was a bit piss.

"At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Jin has weird kinks," I murmured, putting a hand over my mouth to control myself from laughing.

"This kid would probably even buy bathwater..." Yoongi continued provoking him but Jin took it lightly as always.

"Bet, only for yours baby boy!" He chirped happily as though saying this stuff was normal. My tummy started hurting as I burst out in laughter.

"CAN YOU NOT!?" Yoongi yelled, pouting and he looks like a small kitty who's ready to attack Jin. "I'm not gonna play the game with you anymore! You're being so unfair!" Folding his arms, he turned away from Jin to look at me instead and I giggled.

"Anyways..." I let out, stretching my arms and then putting them down on my lap. "I get that Sehun left us due to work overloading but how is that possible? I'm not even getting any work to do. Each day, I'm just losing brain cells." I mumbled sadly.

"That because you're a new student," Jin told me and I nodded as I already knew the answer. "If you want something to study, there's a riddle for you."

...

"Aish don't say that Jin," Yoongi murmured, glancing at me and then back to him. "Don't put any more pressure on her. Didn't you heard..." Yoongi cut himself off, deciding to use his eyebrows to tell him.

I didn't exactly know how to react so I decided to stay emotionless, as I understood what Yoongi was trying to tell him. To be honest is okay if the murderer had said something like that to me. Because I believe Jungkook will keep his promise and protect me.

"Yeah but anyways, Sehun is just a scared b*tch who pussy out of the gang because he's scared of dying," Jin proclaimed, beaming at me and giving me a thumbs up. I was surprised at the words he used on Sehun as Sehun did look like a nice kid to me. "I never really got any good vibes from him anyways..."

"Not gonna lie... I'm pretty sure lots of other people would pussy out too," I said and Yoongi nodded. "Who wouldn't be scared of dying?"

"You got a point... but I don't like Sehun anyways so, it is what it is," Jin shrugs casually and I sighed. "But Y/N, you disagree because you find him hot."

"I think you might be the primary reason for global warming," Yoongi mimics me in a shy voice with a smirk. Both of them started howling in laughter, with Jin banging the table.

Bro... what is up with these two today? Is like they're high on drugs... don't do drugs kids.

Giving them a look, I started shaking my head in annoyance as I decided to not say anything.

"Sehun may be hot but you should only have eyes on Jungkook. He's the jealous type if you didn't know that," Yoongi warned me and I rolled my eyes.

Bro... is sad how they don't trust me. I get why Yoongi had said that because that day, I did admit that Sehun was hot but I don't cheat. I'm not willing to go through such measures to hurt someone's precious soul, is just not worth it and I already beginning to love Jungkook... and no, is not puppy love.

"Y/N looks like the sensible type to not cheat though..." Jin said, scrutinizing me. "And the two of them honestly look amazing together."

"Can you two stop talking about something that relates to both of us?" I asked politely and they both tilted their head simultaneously on different sides. "I don't exactly have a problem with it but I want to talk about something else."

"Alright..." Jin reluctantly mumbled, drifting a hand on his chin to think of a different topic. Yoongi yawned tiredly, stretching his small hands. "I got it! Let's talk about-"

"HEY Y/N! MY SMALL LITTLE HAMSTER!" 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading <3

~Xin