CHAPTER 20 18+

❌❌❌🔞🔞WARNING WARNING WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ SCENES DO NOT READ IF YOU UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT !!!🔞🔞❌❌❌PLEASE KEEP YOUR HOLY WATER ALONG WITH YOU🔞🔞❌❌❌❌

THIS IS ONLY A FAN FRICTION DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY NOTHING HERE IS TRUE!!!

Namjoon:- no you said!!

Y/n:- nope!..

Namjoon:- ok then..
Comes closer to y/n

Namjoon:- say the truth or what will happen will not be good for you!....

Y/n:- what will you do???

Namjoon:- I will eat you up!!..

Y/n:- and how will you do that??...

Namjoon:- how will I!(holds y/n in arms) let ne show you then!

Namjoon took y/n in the room and came above her!...
Y/n:- leave me!...

Namjoon:- I won't!!....

Namjoon started kissing her on neck leaving hickeis of dark purple in color! Y/nwas about to say something but then Namjoon started kissing her on lips!!...
y/n:- you are turning me on!!..leave me now!
Namjoon:- no I won't I m hungry for you !!.....
Y/n was wearing shorts and a loose t-shirt!.....
Y/n:- (in mind I can't resist anymore!) Y/n started kissing back!!..
Namjoon was enjoying the kiss and y/n was unbottoning namjoon's shirt!... after unbottoning of shirt y/n sat and namjoon took off her t-shirt!... they now again started kissing there tongue were exploring each other's mouth!!!!....namjoon was kissing hard he was bitting y/n's lower lips!... now y/n took of her shorts and bra!!and namjoon took off his pants!.... namjoon started sucking her boobs!! The pleasure for y/n was to much she was making small morn!!...y/n was having a perfect body which attracts namjoon more!!..
Namjoon:- y/n ready I am going to thrust now!
Y/n pouts!...
Namjoon started thrusting it was thrusting in sand out.... Y/n was breathing heavily as well as Namjoon was too!!.....after sometime namjoon stopped! Y/n was tired as well namjoon was too!....

Namjoon:- are you ok?
Y/n :- how can't I be ok when I am with you!love you namjoon!...
Namjoon:-(smiles) I love you too!!!!......

Y/n and namjoon were in a blanket! Lying hugging each other!!..

Y/n:- (suddenly realized that it was 4pm) oh God it is 4 pm!already?!

Namjoon:- yes ! But why? Are you in do much hurry?

Y/n:- I have to go and cook make one room clean! Etc etc work are there to do!....

Namjoon:- but why ?

Y/n :- my guest is coming!....

Namjoon:- he again!...

Y/n:- oh see you are gonna sleep with him today ok!..

Namjoon:- no I will sleep with you !

Y/n:- not for today my love !!..

Namjoon:- but....
Y/n :- ok I have to go to do all the arrangements !

Namjoon:- who that boy is i am really gonna kill him today is he trying to steal my y/n from me?....

Y/n did all the arrangements!.....

It was 7:30 pm and the bell rung y/n was going but namjoon stopped her and instead he went!...

As soon as the door opens the boy hugs !

??:- miss y/n when did you had do hard body??....

Namjoon:- first look! I am not y/n(in mind thanksto God thatI opened the door!or else )

??:- huh ! Who are you are you disturbing my miss y/n?..

Namjoon:- huh! ! What you said my y/n ! Hey you boy I am her boyfriend and soon to be husband!......

Y/n :- husband !!... hi Sam!.....

Sam :- hi miss y/n!.......

Namjoon:- you boy Sam stay away from my soon to be wife! Ok

Sam :- she is not your wife yet okk!...o will stay with my miss y/n!!.. you can go to your house!...

Namjoon:- I am not going anywhere this is my and y/n's both of ours house! I will stay here and sleep here in the same room as y/n!....

Y/n:- can you two stop now ! Namjoon! Sam! Sam come in......

Sam:- ok miss y/n !...

Namjoon: hey you boy don't run behind y/n....

Sam:-i will what will you do?.....

Namjoon:- he doesn't seem to be a little boy! He must be 26!...

Sam:-miss you/n is he really your boyfriend??..

Y/n:- ya!! Sam he is now sit here I will bring you something tasty...

Sam:- ok!! Because I am really very hungry....

Namjoon comes in the dinning room and saw Sam eating the good made by y/n...

Namjoon:- this boy I will not let him steal my y/n..

Namjoon went to y/n!!..

Y/n:- why are you here??

Namjoon:- I wanna ask you something!!...

Y/n:- yaa!! Ask!!

Namjoon:- why are you so good to him and why are calling him boy!! He is not a little kid!!

Y/n:-I am good to him as he took care of me when I was injured.... And he is a little boy for me... Wait are you jealous of him now??..

Namjoon:- I am not jealous!!

Y/n:- ohh I thought if you are jealous I could have kissed you to prove that I only love you but it's ok if you are not jealous!...

Namjoon:- yaa!!! I m jealous....

Y/n:- you are late Mr Namjoon!!!!.....

Please vote for the story if you like it please click on the star...