CHAPTER 19

Y/n:- I missed your touch so much!!... (between the kiss)

Namjoon:- (breaks the kiss) where were you all this time???....

Y/n :- I was- was .....

Namjoon:- say something!!!...

Y/n :- I went to a mission that day but I was trapped by the human traffickers!... then there was a boom blast! I was somehow saved but I was too injured! They were following me so I didn't come back! Then when I fainted I don't know! A boy saved me bought me to his house! He was from a quite rich family he called a doctor for me and I was there for 1week when I came back I got to know that you all think I am dead so I thought this is the best time for me yo finish this mission! I went on the mission and I have already solved it more then enough and now I wasn't able to resist and came back I will quickly finish this mission and we then will live a happy peaceful life!...

Namjoon:- (hugs y/n) you should have come back do you even know what was my condition how I felt I felt like giving up my life .... and don't you know how dangerous this mission was ! What if something would had really happened to you huh!!!!........
(Tears in eyes)

Y/n:- ya I know it is my fault but now I will be with you don't have to worry!!!.....

Namjoon:- come here let me see you ! I missed you so much !...

Y/n :- ya I can see that ! Why did you drink that much today !! And all the other days too !

Namjoon:- because I missed my beautiful y/n!!.... wait how do you know I drank other days too!???

Y/n :- because I always here to check on you ! I didn't come in as I love you I can't put you in danger!!!...

Namjoon:- I love you y/n!!!!..

Y/n:- I love you too!!..
Y/n went near to Namjoon and started kissing him hard! Namjoon kissed her back and their eyes were full of love for each other!!... namjoon carried y/n in room while kissing!!!.....namjoon put y/n on bed and sleeps beside her!....

Y/n:- what happened!! why you stopped????

Namjoon:- are you missing my touch so much? Huh!!.

Y/n:- stop teasing mee!!....

Namjoon:- I wanna sleep with you holding you tight to make sure this is not my dream and also so that you can't leave!......

Y/n:- oh ok my love!! I know you haven't slept nicely for many many days !!!!...

Namjoon moved a little upwards on bed and hugs y/n tight and slept!!!..... they both had a good sleep after so many months....

It was now morning 8am....

Y/n woke up and went to the washroom to fresh up.....
Suddenly she heard namjoon...

Namjoon:-(while sleeping) y/n? Don't leave!!stay !y/n !y/n!!!.........

Y/n (shakes namjoon):- wake up wake up!!!! I am not leaving i am here wake!.....

Namjoon wakes and see y/n and hugs her tight!!

Y/n :- it was a nightmare don't worry I won't leave you!!...

Namjoon:- hmm!!ok!!

Y/n:- now get up and wash up because we are gonna have a guest today!...

Namjoon:- who is coming??

Y/n :- you will know! And now first go and wash up and then clean the whole house as you are responsible for the messy house!!... ok?

Namjoon:- ok ok I will do anything for you! Now I will go to wash up !!....

Y/n was cooking...
After wash up namjoon came and saw y/n cooking

Namjoon come from the back and hugs her while she was cooking

Namjoon:- you know cooking??

Y/n :- I didn't knew I learned it from the boy who saved me !!...

Namjoon:- ohh !!(why is she mentioning him again and again I am kinda jealous)what is the name of the boy and his age? Where he lives?

Y/n:- stop being like this and anyway you will meet him today!....

Namjoon:- ok! Please give me kiss!..
Y/n looks back and kisses him on cheacks...

Namjoon:-ok now let me help too!...

Y/n:- ok Please wash those vegetables!

Namjoon &y/n finished the cooking and eating the breakfast.......

After breakfast

Namjoon:- when the he coming?

Y/n:- oh he will come at 8 pm today and stay over here for today night!

Namjoon:- over night? Here !

Y/n:-yep ! Why are you so .....

Namjoon:- I was in mood to have that with you today!....

Y/n:-(laughs) always my poor honey! Forget about that for today!

Namjoon:- wait what did you just called mee??

Y/n:- ahh i called you idiot..

Namjoon:- nope you called me honey just now!!...

Y/n:- no I didn't!.......🤣🤣🤣😂

Please vote for the story if you like it click on the star Please