18❤️

Hey guysss!!!!

Thank you for your love❤️ shower your love in my new story too...that story is different from this one!  And I hope u will like it😘

Happy reading 🌸

_________________________________

One week passed...

After that night, sana had distanced herself from him completely!

Her dignity was hurt, she wanted to keep her respect safe!

The person who thinks that she is greedy and judge her evertime, why should she stay with him?

Yes, she had to stay in the same room with him because she didn’t wanted Rita maa to know about the bitter truth of their bond!

In this one week, she came more closer to rita ji, she became her best friend!..

She maintained proper distance from him and after that night, she never looked at him, nor talked with him...

But she handled her responsibility well..

She made his healthy breakfast everyday, she sent lunch for him in his office, she made dinner for him according to his choice!

But he never served him food, nor she came infornt of him much!

She took care of him like a perfect wife! From ironing his clothes to take care of his health, she did everything perfectly!

Nights were difficult for her...because no matter what, she still respects him a lot..

Ignoring someone when u stay in the same room, is very very difficult!.

But she had to do that...she took one pillow and quilt from rita ji's almirah, saying that she loved this but the truth was, she didn’t wanted to use his things!

She slept in the floor of balcony side everyday, turning other side, because she didn’t wanted to see his face!

She used to wear her own dresses! Rita ji told her to go to shopping many times but she denied and said she feels comfortable in this dresses!

That's how shehnaaz ignored sidharth and his things, his Money for the whole week!

.

Sid was extremely confused with his own feelings!..

The whole week, he was restless!  He felt guilty!.

She talked with him one week ago! He was craving to listen her voice!

He slept with sukoon in their wedding night, when she was in his arms!  But after she started ignoring him, he couldn’t sleep properly!

The whole week he was almost sleepless!

She was doing her duties nicely as a wife! But she ignored him as him he doesn’t even exist!

He hoped every night that she will talk to him, he wanted her to sleep in his bed, actually in his arms!

Why he felt to keep her in his arms? He never understood...

But she ignored his existence!  His heart was paining! 

His heart wasn’t able to take her ignorance!

She hates him? This thought shakes his body cells! He didn’t want her to hate him, or maybe leave him..

He was attracted with a strange feeling towards her! He couldn’t understand his own feelings but all he wanted was to get rid of her ignorance!!

.